Purab x Pragya : 17

She licked it up with her tongue as I ran it across her lips and chin. She panted as she gazed up at me with a glazed look in her eyes.

Purab : want some more? (I smirked as I shoved my cock into her mouth)

She moaned loudly and gripped my thighs as I pushed my entire length into her throat.

She gagged loudly as I held her head still. Her eyes watered slightly, but she didn't pull away.

She swallowed my cock and bobbed her head up and down on my dick rapidly.

I felt her hot tongue swirling around my shaft as she sucked me off.

Her lips were stretched wide around my thickness as she sucked me off. I could feel her spit dripping down my balls as she sucked my cock with all her might.

Purab : Yeah... Just like that! Suck it! Take it deep!

I groaned as I got back to my work.

Purab : I think I should confront Abhi directly now.

Pragya : why?

Pragya moaned as she tugged on my cock and continued to suck me off.

Purab : I think I have all the proof I need.

Pragya : Mmmm... does that mean you are free to pay attention to your slut now?

(she asked slyly as she gazed up at me)

I grinned at her wickedly as I moved my chair out from under the table.

She blinked at me with surprise as I grabbed her by the waist and threw her onto the table.

She squealed with excitement as I bent her down on the table. I pulled her panties to the side and saw she was already soaking wet.

Stay tuned