Neil And Yuvika - 3

Yuvika carried herself with such confidence.

Getting back to the story, on our way, I started flirting with her but that was as usual. I do normally as I said.

I was complimenting her about her well-maintained body and the way she carry herself.

Our conversation went something like this.

Neil : Yuvika, you're very beautiful and hot at the same time. You can crack a deal yourself, just use your charm.

Yuvika (blushing): Thanks. And what do you mean by use my charm?

Neil: I'm sure George would be hitting on you all the time in meeting, I heard he is not so old.

Yuvika: You mean like the way you're hitting on me now? (She laughed teasingly)

Neil: you should thank me that I am in my control. But you can't blame me for that. I believe that true beauty must be admired.

Yuvika: You're good with your words, Neil, that's impressive.

Neil: Well, that's important to survive in the world of corporate.

Yuvika: Well, we will see how good you're to convince George. He is not easy to convince.

Neil: heyy. Is that a challenge?

Yuvika: Yes. You can consider it a challenge.

Neil: Ok, challenge accepted. But what will be my prize? If I crack this deal for you.

Yuvika: Well, what do you want? I offer you 20 percent of deal to you.

Neil : no I want something else too?

Yuvika : what?

Neil: How about a date with you miss beautiful?

Yuvika: Come on, that's nothing. I would go on a date with you even if this attempt will be failed. (She is not considering them ready to pitch)

Neil: does that mean someone is interested in me? (Said looking towards her)

Stay tuned