👮Cheetah And Santosh - 5👮

We kept all the back up ready.

Just in case we had to ask Cheetah to use them.

I also decided to pick up a packet of ipills.

Planning is all about getting ready for any eventuality.

She was quite excited and kept asking us what we had planned.

But how could we tell her that it was a day that she would never forget in her life?

But we are hoping everything will go just like I planned, Karishma is supporting me and in the greed of Santosh, Cheetah is blindly following orders.

I was hoping that everything would go off well and last night I hardly slept, thinking of all my plans so today I want results.

So, finally the evening arrived.

We were all set to meet at venue at 7 pm.

Karishma went to bring her, and she was dressed up in her best sexy clothing.

When I saw her, I thought she will lose her virginity before Santosh like this.

Seeing karishma, I changed my mind, I had also worn a black garter and a short skirt.

Cheetah and me are really excited waiting for Santosh.

Then, finally the door bell rangs.

Haseena : Cheetah, you wait inside in next room, we will call you after sometime.

He didn't know the exact plan so he just obeyed.

I took some time to open the door, but what a beautiful sexy sight is waiting for me at the door.

Cheetah will be faint off if he will see her.

Santosh had worn a crop top, with her perky boobs visible through a top.

And a short skirt that looked more like hot pants, covering just her bums.

Stay tuned