#Moran : 13

His hands reluctantly slid away from her breasts.

Karan : are you sure this is right?

Monami : I don't think there is anything wrong, this is small pleasure I can offer to you prince.

Karan : small pleasure, it can be pleasure of a lifetime, to be honest I am not feeling like I am in loss even after lose this opportunity to awake my powers.

He said kissing her neck.

Monani : I used to entertain guests of Punjab, but this is something I want to do. (She said in husky voice)

Karan : don't change your mind later!!

Monami moans when his hand explore her belly.

And reach, caressing the bulge on her sides till they came to the knot, and tried, trembling and shaking, to undo the knot, his eyes drooled in anticipation of the feast that lay ahead.

No sooner had the knot been untied, and the fabric fell on her sides.

Karan : I wanna see how good you can dance?

Monami : here?

Karan : yes, carry on.

With the least clothes on her body, she begins the dance where she left, she swayed away swiftly and sensually to the fast rhythm of beats of her own ghungroo.

Holding the ornament with her palms, teasing him, letting the pressure go, and allowing the jewel to slide down a bit.

Till a large portion of her areola and hard buds nipples peeked from behind her fingers.

Karan can't move his eyes from her breasts and those hard nipples are making those breasts swell with proud.

But Monami is feeling shy, this is the first time she exposed her breasts to someone.

She danced in Royal court of Punjab in sexy  outfits before but never allow anyone to see her breasts.

And she is feeling proud that she saved them for right eyes.

Stay tuned