Purab x Pragya : 18

Purab : Mmm... you are such a bad girl! (I whispered into her ear as I traced her slit with my finger)

I'd not looked at her pussy this close before, and it was amazing how pink and smooth it was.

I dipped my head between her thighs and ran my tongue up her slit.

She arched her back and moaned lustily as I dragged my tongue up her pussy.

Pragya : Ohhh...fuck yes...please do it again... (she gasped as she grabbed the table's edge with her fingers)

I stuck my tongue out and licked her clit, swirling it around and then sucking on it.

She shrieked with pleasure and thrashed about on the table as I began to tongue-fuck her pussy.

Pragya : Ooohh...Mmm...So good... so fucking good! (She panted as I slid my tongue inside her and sucked on her pussy).

She tasted sweet as I ate her out. Her juices dripped down my chin as I feasted on her wet pussy.

Pragya : oh god! Purab! Fuck...so good...don't stop! (she cried out as I lapped at her pussy with my tongue from behind)

I stabbed my tongue inside her pussy as far as possible and heard her scream with pleasure.

She quivered with excitement as I tongued her pussy aggressively. Her hips were grinding against my face, and she was shaking all over as she climaxed.

Pragya : FUCK

She screamed as her back arched and her whole body trembled violently. I drank her sweet nectar as she came all over my face.

She was breathing heavily as I came up for air.

Pragya : Wow...just wow!

She gasped as she regained her composure. She looked absolutely stunning as she gazed at me with half-closed eyes.

I slapped her ass playfully and flipped her over onto her stomach.

She yelped with surprise as I yanked her panties off and positioned her pussy at the table's edge.

I whipped my cock across his pussy lips.

Stay tuned