🎥Seductive Video Call - 8🎥

Santosh moaned as Karishma Madam smiled at me and began to lick Santosh's pussy.

I watched Santosh's eyes flutter in pleasure as Karishma Madam sucked on her pussy.

I had convinced them to try this, and they were little shy but eventually enjoyed it.

But today, Santosh and Karishma Madam were horny as hell as they went down on each other before me.

Karishma Madam began to lick Santosh's wet pussy eagerly.

Santosh moaned as Karishma madam sucked on her clit, her fingers slowly entering Santosh's wet pussy.

Santosh : Cheetah! Oh my god! You have no idea how good Karishma is at this

Santosh groaned as Karishma Madam continued to eat her out.

I gazed at the them in awe; this was the hottest thing I had ever seen!

Santosh : Cheetah! Does this turn you on?! (Santosh gasped as Karishma madam continued to suck on her pussy)

Cheetah : I love seeing you two b*****! You look so fucking sexy! (I grunted as I stroked my cock faster)

Santosh grabbed Karishma Madam's hair and grinded her pussy against her face.

Santosh : Cheetah! I love you!

Santosh moaned as her eyes closed in pleasure as she ate her pussy.

Cheetah : Santosh! I love hearing you moan like a b*****! Don't stop!

I whispered as Santosh bit her lip sexily and began to moan louder.

It didn't take her long to cum as her eyes rolled back in her head as she groaned in pleasure.

Santosh : Madam! Ahhh... Madam! I'm cumming! Oh my god!

Santosh gasped as Karishma Madam devoured her pussy and sent her into spasms of pleasure.

I gazed at them lustfully as I fisted my cock faster and faster.

Stay tuned