👩Gf's Mother : 12👩

At this, I took my left arm from around her curvy waist and cupped both breasts in each hand.

I began fondling them gently and brushed my thumbs over her areola till her long thick nipples grew stiff and sensitive.

Vandana Aunty caught my face in both hands and began kissing me with hunger.

I let her suck my tongue which she did eagerly.

This caused my thick wide dick to get aroused.

I knew it was only half-aroused but made a visible tent in my jeans.

After having teased her big breasts I released them and ran my fingers down to her curvy bare waist.

I caught her wide hips in each hand and massaged them, which made Vandana Aunty sit up on her knees and feet.

Without breaking our kiss, I turned around in my seat and kept one foot on the ground and the other knee on the soft sofa cushion.

This way, I was able to kiss Vandana Aunty and finally grab her beautiful ass.

"Mmm ...." Vandana Aunty moaned louder into my mouth when she felt me gently caress then squeeze her sexy ass.

After several minutes of kissing passionately and caressing we were both out of extremely excited.

Ooh ... Vandana Aunty groaned throatily as she gasped for air, "You've got me so hot, Vivaan!

She exclaimed in a whisper, with her eye full of lust.

Vivaan : I know aunty.

I said and smiled, while trying to catch my breath too.

Vandana : want to go ahead?

Vandana Aunty said smiling, grasping my hand and getting up off the sofa.

Vivaan : it would be a pleasure, aunty.

I replied softly and followed her lead.

Vivaan : but is it safe, I mean you told me that Rajesh Uncle, Sakhi and Atharv will be back at 3 PM.

Vandana : dont worry about them, they won't be back this soon. Let's go in.

Stay tuned