Purab x Pragya : 5

I bring her to my bedroom.

And she is really looking so overwhelmed because my bedroom is decorated with a beautiful flowers and decors.

Purab : it's all for you, Pragya, I don't know what is this feeling should be called but it is something like more than an attraction.

Pragya blush hard.

Purab : and thanks for coming.

Pragya : your welcome.

Purab : you know in beginning I thought that you are not beautiful enough but you changed my perception completely towards you, now I find you the most sexy girl in the world.

Pragya blush hard again.

Purab : I wish we would have fun tonight.

Pragya : uhm.... What I have to do?

I put on a slow song and looked at her which I knew she liked very much.

Purab went closer to her.

Purab : can you strip for me?

Pragya : uhm.... (She nodded at last) 1

I then asked her to strip very slowly, so slowly that she would be only be completely nude by the last line of the song.

She didn't expecting that I would ask her to be fully naked but I did demand that.

She slowly peel off her saree, then drop her inner skirt, take off her blouse.

And along with the last line of the song she should be lowering and removing her panty.

I also told her that if she hesitates at any step, I will make her dress again.

But then I said this won't give her freedom, because I would play the song again and she will have to start stripping again.

Stay tuned