#Moran : 24

Monami : you are even a warrior on a bed, That was so intense! I never ever imagine it this good.

She straddled me and kissed me deeply.

She broke out kiss and stared into my eyes.

Monami : I know it's silky but I feel like, I love you.

Karan smiled.

Monami : You just blew my mind and I haven’t even felt that gorgeous cock of yours in me yet! Let me feel that too then I will leave.

My cock was raging hard from getting her off.

She sensed my arousal and started to rub her wet pussy along the shaft of my cock.

She smiled warmly while running her fingers through my hair.

Her lips met mine and we kissed delicately.

Soon our tongues entangled. She placed her left hand between my stomach and cock and, with her fingers, pressed me to her.

She rubbed her clit against the head of my cock and moaned.

Monami : do you want to fuck me?

Karan : I won't leave you now before I could.

With that, she moved herself up slightly and grasped my cock.

She guided the head between her folds and wetted it with her juices.

She then eased herself down on my cock.

She was surprisingly tight.

She had to stop briefly before taking all of me inside her.

Monami : Give me a moment to adjust to you.

Karan : sure, I would love this extend longer as I’m in heaven right now. Take your time, my lover.

She slid up and down my length where she was, lubricating my cock while she grew accustomed to me.

She gasped for air and then took my face in her hands and kissed me passionately as she ground her crotch against mine.

I felt her warm wetness trickle down my body.

I longed to fondle and suck on her breasts. I wanted to grab her by the ass and massage it as she worked her magic on my genitals.

I ran my hands over her smooth skin and up her back.

I pulled myself upright and took a nipple into my mouth and gently squeezed and massaged her breast with my right hand.

Stay tuned.