#Moran : 5

Monami saw him. She found him a handsome guy which is expected as he is prince of North state.

Monami slowly move towards him.

So, the sound of ghungroos approached closer, chum...chum...chum.

And it's distracting Karan a lot but he have his motive clear so he didn't stopped chanting mantras.

Soon, the sound of ghungroos was accompanied by a beautiful voice which melodic and melting.

Monami is voluptuous, curvaceous beauty who is dressed in pure blood red color saree with gold ornaments, and the whole atmosphere was bathed in a sensual aura by the presence of this dazzling beauty.

Only an eye opening can give Karan the best view of his life.

But he is determined performing his ritual.

But now, he could hear the footsteps, adorned with ghungroos, following the beat.

He apologize to his black magic idols and open his eyes finally.

He looked towards Monami, he felt lost for a moment because it's a very beautiful moving the lithe body in a tantalizing sensuous sway coming close to him.

The voice of her and the ghungroos, made for a spell binding rhythm, and the intoxicating fragrance not let any black magic work for now.

Karan feels spell bound but he realise that it can be trap so he continue his ritual.

But the soft orange light of fire laced the atmosphere in a sensuous way, with the sexy body of the Monami is swaying in front of Karan's eyes.

She is swirling and twirling, dancing as if under a spell.

The way, her belly is moving from right to left in the air can make anyone crazy but Karan feeling like he have to control in front of this irresistible body for more 15 minutes until he reach the point where he got the powers.

Stay tuned.