Neil And Yuvika - 7

Suddenly, she stopped, took the cock out of her mouth, pulled down my skin and started licking the entire length of my cock from the base to the tip.

Once her tongue reached the tip, she started flicking it like a snake driving me to zones I had never been to.

Then she began to jerk me and suck me at the same time.

I was going mad at her actions and warned her that I might cum soon, which made her suck and jerk me even faster.

Finally, her fresh sucking made me cum like crazy in her mouth, which she gulped down like some tasty juice.

Neil: OMG, Yuvika! You're so good and so bad at the same time. It was just amazing. I have never think of such a sexy blowjob in my life. Nor have I cum crazily like this before. Thank you.

Yuvika (giggling): Well, I do hope you liked it. And don't thank me, just focus on deal now.

Neil: I wish I could eat you right here and right now.

Yuvika: shut up, you despo.

Neil : who was a despo, maybe the one suck the cock.

She blushed and they reached destination.

They met George, not for business today Neil convince George for Yuvika and to get her.

George : okay I will deal with you, but for that you have to go and buy that land from the locals and take their permission for factory.

Neil : sure, we will go there today itself.

They came out.

Yuvika : you were amazing in meeting Neil.

Neil : congrats.

Yuvika: Well, we received a review today and there are some issues there.

Neil: Oh well, we will figure something out then, let's go.

Yuvika: sure, we will go and check the company's capacity.

Stay tuned