Neil And Yuvika - 9

The moment I turned after locking the door,

Yuvika was staring at me, watching me right into my eyes with a deep dying contact.

Yuvika : finally, your reward is here?

I blushed.

When I didn't took any initial move, Yuvika jumped onto me wrapping her legs around me and started kissing me wildly.

Her tender lips were pulling and sucking mine as we exchanged our saliva.

As we pulled back to breathe, she said –

Yuvika: I have been dying to do this since we reached here. Maybe this won't be your reward, it will be because I want this so so badly.

I pushed her against the wall and started kissing and biting and licking her neck and ears and told her .

Neil: Even me.. I just want to stretch you apart and eat every inch of you.

Yuvika: Then eat me! Neil, now nobody will come between us tonight.

We both were possessed with lust just waiting to devour each other.

I carried her to the room, placed her on the bed, started opening her top and pulled down her pants.

She was then only in her bra and panty and it was a sight to behold.

Her big 36D size boobs waiting to explode out of her bra and Calvin Klein panty wrapped around her perfect butt.

I ran my hands all over her body and grabbed both her big boobs and squeezed them.

And the Mahajan's the billionaire's girl let out a moan.

She then got up and started undressing me as well.

And pretty soon she stripped me naked.

The Mahajan's girl then started kissing me and playing with my cock at the same time as I grabbed her sexy ass and pressed them hard.

Our kissing was getting wild.

She then slowly started moving down kissing and biting my neck and then my nipples.

Then she kneeled down and started kissing my navel then moved down further and looked into my eyes.

Stay tuned