Chapter 3: 'Vengeful' My Ass

Start from the beginning

"I got it from a rare book dealer in Germany. Cost me two hundred bucks, but it was totally worth it."

"You're still reading about this stuff?" Liam asked him, really wanting him to let it go.

"I was attacked by an armor-plated giant wearing a bear skull." But he wouldn't. "It left an impression." Mason kept showing us pictures of creatures on the book. "Look. Look. Have you ever seen anything like this?" He asked pointing an image of a berserker. Liam and I shared a look.

"Uh, no. Never."

"And then there's this whole section about the Nagual. Have you ever heard of the name Tezcat-"

"Tezcatlipoca." Liam corrected him and I glared at him.

"No." I said. "No, never heard of him."

We got into the class as Mr. Yukimura told us to sit down. Mason chose a seat first and I decided to sit in front of him, but so did Liam.

"Oh, no, keep it, babe. I'll seat somewhere else."

I mouthed him a 'Thank you' as I sat down and he placed his books in the desk next to mine. I heard him curse and I looked up at him with a frowned expression on my face, something that Mr. Yukimura did too.

"Liam, you're not gonna just stand there, are you?"

"Maybe." Liam answered.

"The whole semester?"

"Maybe." He insisted.

"Liam, have a seat." He hesitated but did as told, looking around as if he was asking for help. He finally gave up and sat down. Just when he did, he turned to me with an awkward and uncomfortable look. Then, he turned to the girl in his other side, with disgust. He lifted up his bottom to reveal a gum stuck to it. Mason and I tried to contain a laugh as I thanked he took the seat, and the gum, for me.

"All right, welcome to History 103."

-

No, she doesn't know.

I stopped when I heard Lydia. She wasn't in the same hall as me and I was sure she wasn't inside a class. I turned the corner, carefully, trying not to be seen. Just as I suspected, my sister was in the hall turning the corner. I stayed hidden in silence as I kept listening.

Yeah, I'm sure.

She was on her phone, but I couldn't hear who she was talking to.

I'm her sister, I'm the one I should do this.

So, she was talking about me.

Don't worry, that won't happen. I know it's consequences.

I was not a banshee anymore, but I had the feeling I shouldn't have listened to that. I turned around and walked in the opposite direction. I kept walking until I arrived to Liam's locker. He was talking to a girl, I think she was the same girl in history class. The one with the gum.

Oh.

She put the gum on Liam's chair. I get it now.

I was wondering if you were still pissed off about the sixth grade, but I guess you cleared that up.

I didn't know what happened in sixth grade, but he was so going to tell me.

I'm not pissed off, Liam.

Said the girl, turning to him.

I'm vengeful.

Okay, I was going in.

"Hey, babe." I ran towards Liam and hugged him by his waist. He, surprised, wrapped his arm around my waist too.

"Oh, he-" He tried to say, but it's difficult to talk when someone kisses you in the middle of a sentence. I pulled away after a few seconds to let Liam breathe.

"I'm guessing you're his girlfriend." The girl said with a overly forced smile.

"Yes, I am." I proudly replied her.

"I see..."

"What do you mean with 'I see'?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Well, you know what they say;" She started. "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all."

We turned around at the same time, she walking away, and I trying not to fucking kill her.

"She'd better don't pull of her claws before I rip her off with mine." I mumbled before I tried to contain a groan. I was starting to breath heavily and unavoidable groans were escaping out of my throat.

"Kelsey, your eyes are glowing." Liam said as I shook my head.

"I got it." I put my hand on the Liam's locker next to me. My claws were out and that was when Liam took me out of there.

"Come with me, the lockers room is empty." He said taking me there. Once I got there, I let out a loud roar I was keeping inside. "Kelsey, focus." I heard Liam's voice as I threw myself to the ground. I tried to calm down as I kept breathing heavily and pressed my arms against the floor. A few minutes later, I saw my hands were back to normal, but my arms couldn't stand my weight anymore. Liam caught me before I could hit myself in the head. He helped me to sit down and stayed staring at me.

"Kelsey, what happened?" I looked down ashamed but he made me look at him by lifting my chin up. "How did you lost control?"

"I-I don't know." I said in a whisper. Liam helped me to get up. I was still in shock and I think he realized. He pulled me into a hug and I buried my face on his chest. I had never lost control over a stupid thing such as that. It was ridiculous.

"It's okay." He told me as we pulled apart from our hug. "Come on, let's go back."

"Liam," I stopped him before he could exit. I was feeling better now, and I had to ask him before I forgot. "What happened in sixth grade?"

"Stop thinking about Hayden." So Hayden was the name. He cupped my face in his hands and looked at me in the eyes. "You've got enough of her for today."

He crashed his lips onto mine, as he pulled me closer. My arms rested on his shoulders, wrapped around his neck. Our lips moved in synchrony. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I didn't deny.

We pulled away a moment after. He pecked my lips one more time.

"Let's go now." He smiled and I nodded, faking a smile.

I knew he kissed me because he didn't want to tell me what happened on sixth grade. Maybe it was better that way.

At least not today.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And the third chapter is up too!!

I really hoped you liked it! Comment/vote if you did :)

Also, I'll post the next chapter tomorrow. Or at least I'll try :)

This is Kelsey's outfit for this chapter: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.locale=es&id=166684643

And here's a link to Can't Go Back if you haven't read it yet: https://www.wattpad.com/story/19534446-can't-go-back-➳-liam-dunbar-book-1-dylan

I'll try to post another chapter as soon as I can, and remember the trailer is coming up soon :)

Byeee - Alba