Chapter 104

The votes are dropping i think you are not enjoying the book. Though number of reads are increasing. Please vote and comment if you want me to come up with new story.

Gauravi's POV

Our beautifully decorated car was driving away from the hotel but I was surprised to see that instead of going towards Malhotra mansion it was going out of the city.

" Shlok, aren't we going home?? "

" No, honey, we are going for our wedding night. " He said with a smile.

" But... Aren't we supposed to go home, there are some rituals... "

" The most awaited ritual is our wedding night. If we go home all the women would make us play those funny post-wedding games and seriously I was not in a mood for that. I just want to be with you, I missed us being together all the time. " He said.

" Oh, Shlok, I missed that too... But there are so many guests, what would they think about me? " I said.

" What guests?? Only my bua and Samar uncle are at home apart from Chachu chachi. They all would not mind. The rest of them don't matter. Relax, finally, we are married and have each other, let's spend some time together, " he argued.

" I would love that, but my dad would be... " I was saying but he cut my sentence in the middle of it.

" For god's sake, stop threatening me in the name of your dad. And he can't be angry about this at least as he also kidnapped his wife early morning to get rid of the teasings of his friends. So if he can kidnap his wife, I am just following his steps. He kidnapped my mother-in-law. I kidnapped his daughter. " He said and I burst out laughing.

" I swear, if only I knew you were so interesting, I would have fallen in love with you far ago. " I said and he smiled.

" So?? Are you ready for the night? " He asked with a naughty smile.

" Oh, yes!! "

" Great!! Now no one will come between us. " He said and stopped the car in front of a very good resort.

" We are staying here?? "

" Yes, only for three days, then we will go back home. And then after the post-marriage rituals, we will go on our honeymoon. Tell me where you would like to go, and Shaurya will make all the arrangements. "

" By the way, I really want to go to that house in the jungle again. "  I said

" Oh, my love, I also wanted to go there but you are pregnant with our baby and I want you to have every comfort that you should have. Life was very difficult there. I don't want you to sleep on that uncomfortable bed or eat that boring food. Here the beds are extra soft, and the ratings of this place are amazing. We even have a private pool in our room. The view is amazing. It will give you the feel of a jungle but with every luxury of an international hotel. The best cuisine is available 24 hours. So if you or my baby get hungry, you will get whatever you crave. " He said and I hugged him.

" Shlok... I love you. "

The resort nestled deep within the verdant embrace of the jungle, yet it was a haven of luxurious comfort.

Shlok swept me into his arms, my heart fluttered with a mixture of anticipation and excitement. With effortless grace, he carried me bridal style across the threshold of our suite, his touch sending shivers of delight dancing along my skin.

As we stepped into our suite, we were greeted by a symphony of opulence. The room was adorned with cascading curtains of silk, billowing gently in the breeze that wafted through the open windows, carrying with it the fragrant whispers of exotic blooms.

The suite itself was a sanctuary of indulgence, every corner adorned with delicate blooms and the soft glow of fairy lights. A canopy bed, draped in swathes of sheer fabric, awaited us, adorned with petals scattered like whispered promises of love.

Beside it, a table was laden with delicacies fit for royalty – platters of succulent strawberries dipped in rich, dark chocolate, slices of ripe mango glistening like drops of sunshine, and cakes so decadent, they seemed to melt upon the tongue.

We sat down to have something and I smiled looking at the mangoes, while he winked.

" You ordered for them? " I asked.

" Who else would do that?? I wanted to see my mango enjoying eating her mangoes."

" No, I will eat them in the end. Let's start with the strawberry and chocolates first."  I said and he picked one to feed me, I did the same. He shook his head and asked me to take a bite. I did as requested. He kissed me immediately to take the rest of the strawberry while kissing me.

"Ouch!! " He said.

" What happened?? "

" Your nose ring!! I don't like these jewelry pieces... They always come in between us. Let's get them removed. " he said and started taking it off.

In about 10 minutes, he helped me in getting all the jewelry and the complicated hairstyle and dupatta. I was wearing the lehenga and I looked around to see my bag but there wasn't any.

Shit!!!

"Shlok, did you get my bag with us?? " I asked.

" No!! "

" What will I wear?? How can you not bring our clothes? "

" We are in the jungle...we had just one pair of clothes in the jungle, ok you had another pair as well. We managed without them for a week. Now we are on our honeymoon... We don't need any clothes. " He said and my face became red. "

" What?? Are you mad?? "

" No, honey!! I am going mad because I have you with me and it's our wedding night. "

" Shlok!! What would I change into?? "

" No need to change into anything. I have seen it all, and there is no one else here. "

" Shut up!! Go and get some clothes for us. It is not a real jungle. "

" Relax!! I got our bags, what do you take me for?? But don't fight with me, Honey, after all, it's our wedding night. If you want a fight, it will only be in bed. "

" Shlok!! Where did you learn these cheesy lines?? "

" We have very romantic men in our family. "

" Get the bags out, I want to change the dress. I am getting tired. " I said and he got his bag and took out a big gift box.

" Wear this, Honey!" He said. I looked at his excited face.

" What is this? "

" Open and see it," he said and I did. It contained some sexy lingerie sets, two swimwear, and a very soft, pretty yet sexy nightwear.

" Shlok... They are so... "

" I know but I want to see you wearing them. I have been imagining you ever since I got a glimpse of wearing that sexy set by the river. " He said. I took the night dress and got up to go to the washroom.

" Hey... Where are you going? Now I have a legal right to help you, and there is no one to judge us here. "

" No, Shlok!! "

" Please."

" No, please. " I said and rushed to the washroom. My heartbeat had increased just by looking at the mixture of love and desire on his handsome face.

I wore the soft night wear and looked very good though it looked very sensuous but I don't know why I was feeling shy now, while we had already gone ahead of that stage.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello everyone

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Take care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi.