Chapter 29

Friends if you are enjoying the story please follow me, I am giving you a chapter daily when my kids are having very crucial exams. I hope, I deserve a follow from you which doesn't cost you anything.

Please, vote on all the chapters and if you have forgotten to vote the previous chapters please go and vote for them. More than 300 people are reading the chapter daily here and just 60 of them vote. Do the rest of the readers don't like it??

If you like, how much time does it take to hit the star  to vote me??

Please do it.

******

Third person's POV

He was thinking of some way to know about her health and if she was pregnant... When Vihan came that way and saw him.

" Hey, what are you doing here? " Vihan asked him bluntly.

" It is none of your business... " Shaurya said.

" You are standing here, and this is my business. " Vihan said.

" It is a hospital, not your home, anyone can come here. "

" Anyone can but not you after what you did to Gauravi." He said glaring at Shaurya.

" How is she? I just got to know that she was admitted here, what happened? " Shaurya asked.

" That's none of your business. Stay away from her or I will... " He was saying but Shaurya asked another question.

" Why are you behaving like this as if I am asking about your girlfriend?? " He asked.

" Shut up!! "

" Oh, come on, I know about you... You are just like me... But are you interested in her as well?? " Shaurya asked glaring at him.

" Not another word or... " Vihan was yelling at him by now and just then they were interrupted by another voice.

" Vihan, what's wrong with you? I can hear your voice." Shaurya turned to see that Mihir was coming to them. The moment Mihir realized that Shaurya was there, his face turned hard and he rushed to him.

" What are you doing here?? " He also lost his temper seeing him there.

"I need to talk to Gauravi for a minute. " Shaurya replied.

" No way! Get lost. " He said in a very firm voice.

" Mihir, I don't want to create any scene here, I just came to know that she is hospitalized. How is she now? What happened to her? " Shaurya asked.

" How does that matter to you? You have no right to ask about my fiancee." Mihir replied.

" Ex-fiance! As far as I know, she refused to get married to you. " Shaurya said.

" You don't know anything, that is stale news, She is still his fiance and they are getting married as soon as she gets discharged from here. " Vihan said looking into Shaurya's eyes and smirking.

" You are lying! She said that she is in love with... " Shaurya stopped as he didn't know what to say.

" No!! She is not in love with you anymore, even if she had that misunderstanding it is cleared now. You will get the invitation since our parents are friends, but I would appreciate it if you didn't come to the wedding." Mihir said glaring at Shaurya.

" Can I talk to her for a minute? I just want to know if she is alright?" He asked again as he needed to tell her that it was Shlok she had met on the trip.

" Thanks for your fake concern, but it is not needed. We all are here to take care of her. Leave before I call Siddh or the security?" Vihan yelled. Shaurya had no alternative but to leave. He didn't want to create a scene when he didn't even know about the extent of the relationship between his twin and Gauravi.