Chapter 73

Please vote, comment, share and follow. ❤️❤️

Gaurvi's POV
(20 minutes ago)

Everyone was busy welcoming the Baarat and doing the rituals.

My heart sank as I was going to get married to my best friend, not the man I wanted to. 

Everything was so good and simple in my life before that trip to Hampi. I wish I had not gone on the trip as it complicated my life forever.
I fell for him in the jungle and we came so close that I got pregnant.

I shook my head recalling all that happened after it.

My parents and I were humiliated when we all went to Malhotra mansion and he denied everything. And yesterday... he came up with a new story that it was Shlok. I wanted to kill him for saying that.

Could the man I met in the jungle be Shlok???  

No!! Shaurya was lying.

But why would Shaurya tell a lie now??

My family or I was not forcing him to marry me?? Maybe he doesn't want to lose the right of the baby... Maybe Shlok sacrificed for him as it is he doesn't seem to be involved with any girl.

Well if he had said that he was Shlok in the beginning, I would have believed but why didn't he say that he was Shlok in the beginning??

That man, I met in the jungle was too smart, intelligent, interesting, and had an attitude. All that does not match the image of Shlok.

But I never thought that even Shaurya could be like that... 

I must forget everything, Mihir loves me so much that he still wants to marry me. 

But I don't love him and Tami does... he deserves someone better, someone like Tami who could love him as he deserves to be loved.

But will he marry her?? Will he accept her?? What if he never falls in love with her?? Tami's life will be spoiled.

I don't know what should I do... So I should do what my parents think is best for me. Yes, I should get married to Mihir.

Third person's POV

As the grand Indian wedding unfolds beneath the starlit sky, the rhythmic beats of the Barat reverberate through the air, creating an atmosphere charged with excitement and anticipation. Meanwhile, high above the lavish venue, Shlok, consumed by a fervent love for Gauravi and their unborn child, steers the helicopter with unwavering determination.

With each passing moment, his heart pounds with a mixture of anxiety and longing as he approaches the pivotal moment that will determine the course of their intertwined destinies. As the helicopter descends gracefully towards the opulent rooftop of the seven-star hotel, Shlok's mind races with thoughts of Gauravi, the woman he cherishes above all else.

Touching down with precision, the whirring blades of the helicopter momentarily drown out the festivities below, signaling the arrival of a force greater than any celebration. With a sense of purpose burning in his soul, Shlok emerges from the aircraft, his gaze fixed on the one he yearns to protect and reclaim.

This was no ordinary wedding crasher; this was Shlok on his personal mission, a hero fighting for his true love. With the grace of a lion and the charm of a prince, he rushed in.

With the support of his loyal twin brother, Shaurya, and his ever-doting uncle Sahil, Shlok approaches the scene with a quiet intensity, his every movement guided by an unyielding devotion to Gauravi. As they stealthily make their way through the bustling corridors of the hotel, Shlok's mind races with memories of their fleeting moments of passion and the undeniable bond they share.

Finally reaching the inner sanctum of the bridal suite, Shlok's heart swells with a mixture of trepidation and anticipation as he prepares to confront the woman who holds the key to his heart. With a silent nod of encouragement from Shaurya and a reassuring touch from Sahil, Shlok gently pushed open the door, his eyes locking on Gaurai who looked like a goddess in her bridal dress.

His heart skipped a few beats but he controlled himself. As he had to claim her before she went out of his reach.

She turned as if she could feel his eyes on her and she froze.

At that moment, time stands still as their gazes meet, each word unspoken but understood in the depths of their souls. He knew she was upset and tense.

With a surge of courage born from a love that knows no bounds, Shlok steps forward, his voice a soft whisper amidst the chaos of the world outside.

"Gauravi," he murmurs, his tone laced with a mixture of longing and determination. " Honey, I have come... Finally, I am here to claim what is rightfully mine – your heart, our child, and the future we were destined to share."

With tears glistening in her eyes, Gauravi stands transfixed, torn between the echoes of the past and the promise of a future yet unwritten. She looked hurt and angry.

As Shlok stands before Gauravi, his heart heavy with the weight of their shared history and the enormity of the decision that lies before them, he reaches out to her with trembling hands, his voice a gentle plea amidst the chaos of the bustling hotel suite.

" STOP IT, SHAURYA!!!! Don't you dare to touch me!!"

" Honey, it's me. "  He went closer trying to calm her.

" DON'T COME NEAR ME!! I can see that it's you. But the problem is that I don't want to see you.  How dare you come here?? I told you not to come to the wedding... I was not missing you here, the invitation was for your family, not you."  She yelled at him.

" Gaurvi, listen to me. "

" Go away, Shaurya... I don't even want to see your face. I swear, I will slap you."  She said and the very next moment she slapped him but he smiled.

" Sorry, honey, you have to see this face for the rest of our lives together even if you don't want to see it. " He said calmly.

" What?? Are you high on something? Do you even know what you are saying? "

" No, Honey!! I am absolutely sane.  I said that you will have to see this face daily, as you see, Shaurya shares my good looks being my twin. "  He said.

" What nonsense, Shaurya!! Stop it right now or I will call Siddh and Dad. " She said getting irritated.

"Gauravi, honey... I am not scared of anyone and If I am here today, it is because I want you in my life at any cost. Call whoever you want to. If I can fight with armed smugglers, a wild bear, and that ghost to save you, I can fight anyone to claim you and my baby."  he implores, his words a whispered melody infused with a raw vulnerability that betrays the depth of his love.

" So you accept that it's your baby now?? You accept that it was you, whom I met in the jungle... That we were in a relationship? "  She asked raising her eyebrow.

" Yes, why wouldn't I?? "  He said looking emotional.

" But I don't want you anymore. You are such a liar, Shaurya. How dare you lie last night and that day. Get lost, before I lose it. " Her eyes were brimming with tears and yet she laughed sarcastically.

" Honey, I am not Shaurya, I am Shlok, the man whom you met in the jungle, who has loved you with every breath, every beat of my heart. Please don't hurt yourself, listen to me, you must believe me. "

" What the hell?? I don't believe you. You are lying. "

" I am not!! You met me, not him, and I am Shlok. "

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Good morning friends ☀️

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please do vote, comment, share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi❤️❤️❤️