Chapter 66

Gaurvi's POV

" Leave it!! I am going back. "  I said.

" No!! We need to talk. "

" There is nothing to talk about if you think this way about me?? Do you think? that I can feel anything for you if I... Love him too?"

" Honey... "

" Please don't say anything else... I am going back. "

" We need to talk, Gaurvi.."

" No!! I understand that you are used to being in a relationship with many girls at a time, and I am foolish if I want you over a man who has never even looked or thought about another girl in his whole life. I don't know... Why I am attracted to you. But I think I need to keep away from you. It will be good for everyone. I am going back to the house. You can come, at your ease... "  I turned to go but he caught my hand.

" Stay here by me... "

" I don't want to... You need some time alone that's why you came here to hide.. now I want some time alone. I need to sort my thoughts and decide what I want in my life. A one-woman man who treats me like a princess... Or a playboy, who does not take girls seriously.  You just want to find a fault in me... Why do you pass satires on me regarding  Mihir, when you have countless girlfriends over there and have some nightstands? "

" Gaurvi... I am not what you think, I am... What if I tell you that I am not a playboy? What if I tell you that I am not Shaurya,  but Shlok? " He said looking at me. I looked at him and smiled.

"  Oh Please!! You think, I am a fool, right?? Leave me!! I don't want to talk to a liar like you. " I said. 

"  Listen to me... "

" Shut up! Do you think this is a game?? I was telling you what I was feeling,  and you want to play your silly games?? You think that I am an idiot! I must think about all this. Fine, Mr  Malhotra... "

" Stop it!! You are not getting what I am saying. "

" And you never get what I feel. You know I was worried about you as you were injured, you know that I was scared to stay there all by myself and yet you are hiding here waiting to see how soon I come to find you. And when I do it, you scold me about it. I have had enough of your attitude... I am better off with Mihir. I am thankful to you that you have kept me alive till now and  I think you will manage to get us out of here, so thank you  for that as well Mr Malhotra. Now excuse me, I am going back to make dinner, bye. "  I said and kept walking as I was  annoyed and hurt with his attitude.

" Will you please stay and talk to me? We need to talk. "

" No!! I don't want to talk to you. You wanted to avoid me, now there would not be any reason to do that. I will not disturb you with anything, rest for the day, so that we can get out of here as soon as possible, you will not need to avoid me. " I said and turned to the orchard.

" Gaurvi!! Wait!! Why are you getting so angry all of a sudden?? "  He asked.

" I don't need to explain myself to you. And do you have the copyright to be angry at me all the time?? "  I said without turning to look at him. 

" But you need to listen to me. "

" No, not at the moment. I am sick of you avoiding me. You get your feelings sorted, while I will get mine under control. "  I kept walking. He followed me.

" You don't love him? "  He asked walking behind me.

" I do love him.... "

" But as you love, Roohi, Vihan, and Siddh... Right? "