Chapter 59

Gauravi's POV

I took a deep breath as I wanted to be alone with my thoughts. Just then the door of my room opened and someone closed it.

I got up in a sitting position from the reclining bed.

" Who is it?? Siddh?? " I asked.

" Hi!! It's me... Shaurya." He said and came forward.

" You?? Why are you here?? " I asked in a very hard tone.

" Gaurvi, please listen to me for once. "  He held out one hand in front of him and said.

" I don't even want to see your face or hear your voice. Get lost. I hate you!! Get lost!!" I said turning my face.

" I am sorry!! Please give me a chance to explain everything. " 

" No!! You humiliated me in front of our parents, and my parents in front of their friends. I don't want to talk to you. Get out of here. "  I was about to cry anytime soon and I didn't want him to see me getting vulnerable.

" I am very sorry for what happened that day. But I will not go from here till you talk to me," he said taking a few steps towards me.

" I will call the security and get you thrown out of here. " I said.

What an irony... I have been thinking about this man and now that he is here to talk to me, I don't want to talk to him.

I picked up the phone but he came to me and held my hand... I don't know why but I didn't feel anything this time, otherwise, I always got tingles in my body when he touched me in the jungle.

How??

Maybe, my hormones were more active at that time.

" Gaurvi I know you are very angry with me but you got to listen to this... that day when you came to our home, you said that I was in a relationship with you and you were pregnant with my child I was shocked and denied because I was not the one you met in the jungle." He said and I closed my eyes again that he was declining it again. laughed sarcastically.

Then why has he come here?

" So now you want to say that I was imagining or hallucinating all that?? But how did I get pregnant if I was just imagining you there?? And why would I imagine you in the first place as you know how the equation was between us before we met there? " I asked.      

" I will explain everything if you let me do it. I know, you hate me... But please listen to me for once and try to understand. "

" There is nothing to understand as it doesn't matter anymore because I have already forgotten, what happened between us. I am getting married to Mihir, you might think that he is not the right man for me, but he is the best man for anyone. Loving caring, and sensitive. He is so good that he pleaded with me to let him accept my baby as his child. So I am going to get married to him tomorrow. I hope you got the invitation to my wedding with Mihir. Please try to come but if you can't, I would not mind or miss you at all. Now get lost. "  I said as I wanted him to go away as soon as possible. Or might burst into tears.

" No!! I heard whatever you said. Now you will hear me out as I am not going anywhere before saying it. "  He said.

" I am not interested in listening to anything you have to say. I heard enough in that damn jungle. But not anymore... thanks for getting me out of there alive. But I appreciate it if you left me and my baby alone now. " My voice had started to break.

" That baby is not just yours'... "  He said and I got angry.

" Don't you dare say a word about it now. You denied everything that day so now you don't have a right to claim any right over it. I hate you. "  I said and I was getting hyper now.