Chapter 75

Please vote, comment, share and follow. You can start reading Mihir's book as soon as my followers reach 3.5k or will have to wait for 1 and a half month. So if you are not following me till now, do it please.

Third person's POV

She tried to push him away but could not... She knew the moment he kissed her that he was the very man, she wanted.

As the weight of her situation presses down upon her like an unyielding burden, her heart wavers between the love she harbors for him and the responsibility she feels towards her impending marriage to Mihir. The delicate balance she's tried to maintain teeters on the brink of collapse, threatening to shatter her resolve.

Her thoughts spiral into a whirlwind, the mere thought of their time spent together sent ripples of longing and confusion through her soul, stirring emotions she desperately tried to suppress. Yet, she knew all too well the consequences of succumbing to her desires—a tempest of scandal and shame that would ravage not only her reputation but that of her family and Mihir's as well.

In the midst of such turmoil, with the impossible choice that lies before her, her body rebelled against the onslaught of emotions, betraying her with sudden bouts of dizziness and nausea. The world spins around her in a dizzying blur, leaving her grasping for purchase in a sea of uncertainty.

" If you really love me stop right here. I can't leave like this... if you are man enough, talk to my family and explain everything and then think of a claim... "
She was saying and she swayed a bit.

Due to the unbearable tension, the world around her fades into darkness, her consciousness slipping away like grains of sand through an open palm. Her body was about to crumple to the ground, her breath coming in shallow gasps as unconsciousness claimed her fragile form and she fainted against him.

" Oh, God!!!"

He picked her in his arms and called them immediately. " Shaurya!! Chachu!!! Please come in. " Shlok was shocked beyond a limit.

" What happened to her? " Shaurya asked as soon as he saw her.

" Chachu, we were arguing, and she fainted all of a sudden. "

" It's ok!! She is pregnant, it happens sometimes due to many circumstances like tension, low Blood pressure, stress, fatigue... Don't worry, we can take her to the doctor. Let's go."  Sahil said. Shlok nodded.

" But Chachu... We argued and she was right that her family and Shahs would be humiliated if we... "  He said hesitantly as he didn't want to start their life together on the wrong foot.

" Leave that to me... I will take care of it. You take her away or this hotel will turn into a battleground. Go!! I will do something. They did understand when Manik didn't marry Myra on his wedding day... Almost all of them have married the love of their lives. So they need to understand. That you both love each other. Don't worry, I will take care of everything. Sagar is very soft-hearted he could not hurt his friends, but I know how to tackle all of them. You take her to Jodhpur and stay there till everything is fine. "  Sahil said. Shlok nodded.

Then, with steady hands and a heart full of determination, Shlok carried her upstairs, towards the waiting helicopter, and took her away with him.

Shlok's POV

I was sitting in the helicopter with my love in my arms.

Oh, thank God!!

I managed to get to the venue before the wedding could take place. It would not have been possible without Sahil Chachu and Shaurya.