Chapter 82

Gaurvi's POV

I thought about what he said.

" What do you want to say?? You are saying that he is a trained soldier?? "  I asked with my eyes as big as tennis balls.

" I am not saying anything... You thought of it. Ask him, not me, I have said enough. "  He looked scared.

" Shaurya, tell me, please. Please!! He didn't tell me anything. I thought of  those things and even asked him about it but he gave me vague replies. Please tell me, just now you asked me to be your friend, so we should not hide things from each other. "  I caught his hand and asked him.

" I swore to him that I would never tell a living soul about it. Please don't ask. He is not supposed to reveal his identity to even his family as per rule. He told me because I am his identical twin and might face a problem because of that. So he thought that I should know about it. Please don't tell him that I gave you even a hint about it, or he will beat me to a pulp. "  He said.

" You are my friend now, I will not let him beat you. My Dad and Siddh will beat him if he beats you as I am on your side now. "  I said talking like a five-year-old.

" I am sorry to break your bubble, dear.  but he can still do it as he has had commando training, he is a sharpshooter and a black belt in karate. " He said. My eyes were about to come out of my face and my jaw dropped.

" Really?? " I asked.

" Shit!!! Don't tell him, I told you. "  He said.

" Okay!! Promise. Tell me one more thing... "

" Are we playing twenty questions?? No more questions about him. Ask him whatever you want to know about him. "  He said.

"  No, this one is about you. "

" Me?? Okay, ask. "

" Why did you always hate me so much? I never saw you getting  annoyed with any other girl, then why me??"  I asked.

" I don't know... maybe I got a bit annoyed in the beginning as you made fun of Shlok that day at some party at your home. But when I pushed you and you cried, he told me that what I did was wrong. I don't know why but I felt Jealousy kind of a thing. He never reacted to your pranks while he was so smart... Smarter than me. But he always just smiled and never got angry even when your dad scolded us. I don't know why but I felt that he wanted to be friendly with you. I did not like it. He was my brother, my best friend... I didn't like that you played pranks on him and all he ever did was just smile. I don't know... I got annoyed, insecure, or jealous. Sorry. "  He said with a bent head.

" Please don't be. "  I said.

" I always felt that he had some kind of feeling, weakness, or fondness for you. I always felt that he was drawn to you and I wanted to discourage that. I am sorry. Now that we are friends and family, Please forgive me." He said looking guilty.

" It's ok... I am also sorry. I also got both of you scolded a lot of times without any reason. He never reacted to anything and I thought that he was boring...and didn't know what fun is. I thought he was the way to tease you. As you always reacted, teasing him was my way to get even with you. I hated you all my childhood. But I never hated him, just thought of him as boring. "

" And now that boring man made you fall for him, not only that you are going to have a baby with him. Right?? " He smiled mischievously.

" Yes... But it was difficult not to fall for him when he saved my life so many times. Do you know he even saved my life from an attack by a bear?  "  I said he was shocked to hear that.