Chapter 41

Shlok's POV

It was an extremely risky and dangerous case but since I had commando training, was good at shooting, and was a black belt in karate, I was the first preference for this important mission.

So finally, I was chosen to be sent on this very important mission. As I delved deeper into my investigation, I discovered just how dangerous these guys were.

I found out that the organizers of that particular agency were using their agency as a shield behind which they were involved in illegal activities.

So I joined them as a tourist and I was shocked to see Gauravi on the same trip, her safety became my focus and I saved her from their clutches and got her out of danger, I wanted to spend more time with her, but duty called, and I had to suppress the ache in my heart to see her safely to her hotel and onto that flight back to New Delhi.

Since that day, I missed her a lot but as I was on a very important mission, I had to finish the paperwork and everything because I had caught a very big fish this time, which was polluting the water, I could not leave till I made sure to clean or at least ensure that it was cleared.

The treasure we stole from the clutches of those smugglers was a mere breadcrumb in the trail of corruption and deceit. It was just the beginning of a much bigger problem: a criminal network involved in human trafficking, smuggling, and treason.

With each discovery, the weight of responsibility bore down on my shoulders, a constant reminder of the lives at stake.

They were trying to smuggle gold antique statues old priceless ornaments and other objects that were found in the excavation in Karnataka. In addition to that they were also involved in human trafficking and were giving secret information to enemy countries. It was a big mess, tentacles of this criminal empire stretched far and wide.

It wasn't easy, yet, armed with nothing but my wits, training, and unwavering determination, I pressed on.

Each lead followed, each informant questioned, and gathered evidence, bringing me closer to the heart of the operation. But it was a dangerous game, one where the stakes grew higher with every move I made. There were many times when I found myself in dangerous situations, facing off against the criminals with only my skills and courage to rely on.

Finally, after a lot of hard work and close calls, I managed to catch or kill most of the gang members including Arun. I could have caught him alive but I lost my temper when I saw him how dare he even think of harming or selling her under human trafficking? I was so angry with him that I literally broke every bone in his body and finally killed him.

Bloody bast*** !!

Most of the gang members were arrested or killed but the leader, the mastermind behind it all, was still out there. I had to find him and put an end to his evil plans once and for all.

In a thrilling showdown, I confronted the leader, using all my training and bravery to defeat him and his hired trained fighters. It was a tough fight, but I emerged victorious, bringing down the entire criminal empire.

I was injured and was admitted to the hospital but I informed the CBI authorities about the exact place where I had buried the treasure that we found on the plane that we stole from the smugglers.

Once I was good enough to work, I had to do all the paperwork and make a report of everything. It would have taken another week.

I was so happy with my achievement and was happy that I would be able to go back to my home soon, I called Shaurya to tell him about it as he was the only one who knew about my secret profession.