Chapter 89

Hello everyone.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

I have mentioned some of the dishes here. You can find the recipes of all those dishes on  my webpage on FB. If you want you can check them. I will post the link on the message board.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Shlok's POV

" What are you saying, beta? " My dad looked shocked.

" Yes, uncle, that day I had made it absolutely clear to my parents that I did not love Mihir,  but due to the circumstances I was heartbroken, and when he insisted that I get married to him I agreed because I thought that  Shlok betrayed me. I didn't want to marry Mihir in the first place..."

" Gaurvi beta, are you saying that you are okay with this? "  Dad asked.

" I wanted Shlok to talk to my parents and Mihir's parents first and stopped the wedding. Though I was very angry with him for kidnapping me like this. But, I don't think, I would ever be happy with Mihir. He is just my best friend. "  She said with a bent head. Her face was flushed.

" Dad, I wanted to talk to her dad and Mihir, but I was very late. The Barat was there, I didn't have time for it. " I explained. She nodded very slightly.

" Okay, fine!!! But now you will go and apologize to her parents and Mehul." Dad said and I nodded immediately.

" I am feeling bad for Tami, she had to marry out of the blue. " Mom said and everyone nodded.

" We will go back to Delhi and I will apologize to all of them. "  I said and Dad calmed down and hugged me and Gaurvi.

" I am sorry, beta, I tried to stop the wedding in time but I could not. "  Dad said but Both Gaurvi and I shook our heads, I hugged him.

" Wow!! What a touching scene, Dad.  Do you know how much I suffered because of the small misunderstanding? You threatened to disown me, though I didn't even do anything and here you are hugging this culprit." Shaurya said faking anger.

" I am sorry, my son. I thought... Let it be. I am sorry, I should not have said that. It's all because of him, he is the real brat. " Dad said and Shaurya shook his head and hugged him.

" Did he apologize to you? " Dad asked him, and he nodded.

"That's not fair!! I helped you guys and you are hugging your dad, who refused to help you?? Don't forget,  I am the one who faced even Gautam. "  Chachu said with a long face.

" You are the best Chachu in the world,"  I said hugging him. Shaurya also nodded.

" Well, I would like to share that award with Sid. Imagine, he went against his brother to help me for the sake of the happiness of his niece. It is difficult for anyone to even think of doing it, especially if your brother is Gautam, who has always been a very protective elder brother. I am scared for him. "  Chachu said and we looked at Gaurvi who got very emotional. Mom hugged her to soothe her.

" Welcome to our family, beta, we are extremely happy to have you as our daughter. I can't tell you, how happy I am. " Mom said with excitement.

"Everyone, please come for breakfast... Come Gaurvi, I have made spicy daal kachori with aloo ki sabzi, Upma, a healthy tangy beans and sprout salad with fruits and Besan ka halwa."  Chachi said.

" Wow!! Someone is getting very special treatment. All those delicacies for just her, Chachi? "  Shaurya said.

" Yes, but the rest of you can also have it. I will get everything served on the dining table in just five minutes. " Chachi said.