Chapter 96

Hi

I don't want to say it again and again but the votes are decreasing while the number of reads has increased, so please vote.  Do you want me to set a target again??

Please do it, it takes a lot of effort to write a chapter. And I have been doing it every day without fail. So at least you can vote for me.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Shlok's POV

" How dare you barge into the wedding and kidnap her?? "  Siddh caught my collar and yelled.

" Siddh, leave him. Right away. " Gaurvi said alarmingly.

" No!! How could he kidnap you like a coward, if he really loved you, he should have faced us... Coward!! " He said and punched me. I could have beaten him well, but I didn't as he was Gauravi's brother.

" Siddh, enough!! Stop it." Gaurvi pushed him. I pulled her aside as I didn't want her to get hurt in this but he also realized that and got back immediately as Gauravi pushed herself between us.

" What are you doing, Siddh?? Everything is fine now... We even talked to Mehul uncle. "

" With god's grace, everything is fine. What if something had happened to someone?? Mihir, Mehul uncle, or Tauji?? " He yelled.

Just then her Dad and Sujoy uncle, the owner of this parlor and the hotel walked in looking for Siddh. They saw us and her dad frowned. Sujoy uncle waited there but her dad came to us.

Hell!! What do I do now??

" What are you doing here, weren't you supposed to be with Damini?? "  He asked.

" Er... Uncle... "  My mouth went dry. I could not think of anything.

" What are you doing here?? I told you to stay away from her till your wedding."  He said.

" Dad, he is Shaurya. "  She said.

" What?? No! She is lying. He is Shlok. " Siddh said.

" No, that's what I was trying to explain to you that he is not Shlok. But you caught his collar and punched him." Gaurvi said.

" You punched him?? "  Gautam uncle asked. He nodded.

" Siddh, I told you, Dad, and all of us approved of him. "  Uncle said.

" But I don't... "

" We will talk about it at home. Take the ice cream and go out I will come in a minute. "  He said to Siddh.

" But, he is Shlok and you told him not to meet her till the wedding and he paid no heed to you. " Siddh argued.

" Siddh, go out!! Wait in the car, I am coming. "  He did and Siddh went away after glaring at me.

" Gaurvi don't lie, I know that he is Shlok!! Why would you have ice cream with him here, if he is Shaurya?" Her dad asked.

" Why, Dad?? I can go alone with Vihan or Mihir, so why can't I go out with Shaurya? "  Gaurvi asked.

" They were your friends, you don't even like Shaurya. " her dad replied the obvious fact.

" He is my friend now and Shlok's brother. He is going to be my family. Can't he treat me with an ice cream? "  She said. Just then Sujoy uncle also came to our table, and we both greeted him. He smiled and congratulated us.

" No, uncle, I am Shaurya," I said and he nodded with a naughty smile.

I think he recognized that I was Shlok as his son, Sujal was one of my best friends and Uncle was a famous playboy of his time and was Chachu's best friend.