Chapter 71

Hello everyone...

Please do vote, comment, share and follow. It would not cost you anything.

Guys, if you felt frustrated or offended that I asked you to vote, or comment, or follow and  gave you targets saying I will not update till it is reached??

If you are voting and commenting regularly then I tell you that it was not meant for you. And you know very well that I have never left a book unfinished. I always told you in the very beginning if any book was exclusive... And if I was going to post just the sample chapters here. Did I ever leave any book unfinished?? Then I guess, you don't need to worry or get frustrated about it. Right??

If you are not voting commenting or following them it means you are ignoring my note every day then why should you feel frustrated?? You can simply ignore that note as well...

If anyone felt frustrated, I am sorry but if you got frustrated in just one single day when I did not publish the chapter, imagine my frustration...

I have been posting daily this is my 16th non exclusive book here. I completed every book posting daily. I want you to support your writer not get offended by an emotional note.     I hope you know me by now.

Thanks a lot to for your support ❤️❤️❤️ @_Vartika14   and AProudJosephine

*************************

Gaurvi's POV

Lowering his head, he took my lower lip gently between his teeth and began teasing at it with the tip of his tongue until a throaty cry was torn from me and I reached for him with a fierce need to have him against me, my hands clutching my nails fighting into his shoulder.

He removed the blanket from me and threw it on the floor and very carefully he laid me down on it and then came down beside me. His face looked hot with the need that was burning both of us.

He ran his hand over my body and I arched under his hand. My bust stirred and the Rosy bud tightened in a record time.

" Oh, Honey... " He groaned and started kissing my neck, and shoulders and then he went downward and kissed my taut buds one by one over the lace and silk bra. I shook with the reaction. That seemed to excite him more and he tore on my bra as he was getting too impatient to remove it. I gasped at it.

" Oh, God!! What are you doing??" I said.

" Sorry, will get you as many as you want when we get out of here. "  He replied sheepishly.

" But I need them here, as I have only two pairs... "

" Doesn't matter... I would love to see you without them. " He said and winked and I blushed even more.

" You are turning up into a caveman now. " I said shaking my head.

Cradling my hips he buried his face in my belly, his tongue circling around the tiny well of my navel. I was drowning in sensation. His hands and mouth were driving nearer to the edge of wild, uninhibited passion.

" Please don't tease me...You are driving me crazy.  " I said and got up to the sitting position pushing him a bit to have some deep breaths.

" Why?? You have been teasing me for so long, knowingly or unknowingly, even now when I was trying to control myself, you pulled the wrong strings and pushed the wrong buttons. Now face the music, honey. Can you see the effect you have on me?? " He asked and I closed my eyes out of shyness.