Chapter 26

Gauravi's POV

The pale sunlight was falling on my face, I opened my eyes, looked around, and frowned. How did the hotel room change into a barrel-shaped metal vault? Then the realization came flooding back, I slowly sat up nursing my neck.

" Shaurya?? Are you awake??" I asked without turning to look at him. But I didn't get any answer.

I thought that maybe he was still asleep. I thought of getting out of the confined cabin area and stretching my limbs, I saw that he was not in the seat he had slept last night.

I touched the seat and felt that it was cold which meant that he had left the seat a long time ago. I looked around but could not see him anywhere.

Oh shit!! He was gone!!

He left me alone?? Yes, he had said that he would leave me on my own as he didn't want to be here with me, and I also blamed him for being stuck here in the jungle when I should have thanked him for saving my life.

He had no feelings for even those girls he was in a relationship with, whom he dated, so why would he think twice before leaving me here, our relationship was more of like enemies. We had never liked each other.

I came out of the door and jumped on the ground on my fours and then got up slowly and looked around. I didn't even know about my whereabouts and had no idea how to get out of the damn place, my phone was not working, because there was no network in the area. I had never felt so helpless in my life, my mouth went dry and I was about to burst into tears when I heard a loud splash in the water.

What was that?? Though I was scared as hell but wanted to know what it was so I rushed towards the splashing sounds. When I reached there, my heart jumped with joy and tears started rolling down from my eyes, out of relief.

He was there, swimming in the river, he had not left me alone here as I had presumed. I was about to jump in the water as well when I saw him coming out and I literally froze at my place. He was coming out of the water and I was shocked to see that he was naked.

Oh my God!!

His lithe, muscled body was as good as a Greek god... And intensely masculine.

I should have looked away but I had frozen there powerless to move a limb, even my eyes... I kept looking at him.

It was not right so, with every ounce of willpower in my body, I managed to turn myself somehow and went back behind the bushes as I didn't want him to see me.

I reached the plane and waited there, finally, I heard him coming back and turned to look at him while he was wearing his jeans, and his t-shirt was slung on one of his bare shoulders carelessly.

His hair was wet and ruffled, tiny pearls of water glinting in it. I don't know why but I felt like running my fingers through that untidy hair.

Shit!! Why was I thinking that??

Oh, God!! I had never felt like that in my life never around Mihir or Vihan or anyone.

No, I could not feel this way for him..it was not right. It was... not right.

I literally shook myself to shake off the idea but a tremor went through me and face turned red all of a sudden and he came to stand in front of me.