Chapter 42

Present time

Third person's POV

It was morning and Shaurya got ready and got out of the home before anyone could see him. He needed to meet Gauravi, so he drove to the hospital and reached in front of her room.

He waited for some time as he was looking for the best opportunity and saw Maurvi coming out of the room, it was the perfect time to go and meet her.

He opened the room and went in but saw that she was sleeping. He was disappointed but had to wake her up.

" Gauravi!!! Gauravi!! " He called out her name but she didn't move, he went closer to her to shake her arm.

" Gauravi, please wake up!! I need to talk to you. Gauravi!!!" He shook her hand but the very next moment, someone opened the door and walked in.

Siddh was very protective towards his sister, he rushed to Shaurya, caught his arm, and pulled him out of the room.

Shaurya turned to see a furious Siddh standing there with a clenched jaw. Siddh pulled Shaurya out of the room.

" How dare you come here?? " He punched Shaurya even before he could say anything.

" Listen Siddh, there was a big confusion, I need to talk to her for only a minute. I have to tell her something." Shaurya tried to explain.

" Why?? Wasn't that enough what you said to her, the day before yesterday? " He asked furiously.

" Siddh, I apologize for what happened that day, actually, it happened all of a sudden, please let me talk to her for a single minute. I need to tell her something, I will explain..." He requested Siddh. But he punched him instead.

" Shut up!! Not another word!! We don't need anything from you, neither your apology nor the explanation. Just stay away from her. " He was shouting at Shaurya and as if that was not enough, just then Gauravi's dad came that way.

" Shaurya?? What are you doing here? " Gautam said with a frown on his face.

" Hello, uncle... I need to talk to her for a minute. " Shaurya said very politely.

" No!! You have already said enough to her. " Gautam shook his head and said firmly.

" There was a misunderstanding... I didn't know anything about it, because she... " He said but her dad was not in the mood to hear anything.

" I don't want to know anything. Go away from here right away, before I lose my mind and forget that I am a doctor or your dad is a very good friend of mine. " He threatened Shaurya.

" Ji, I am sorry, but please listen to me... " Shaurya tried to make him understand but Gautam caught his collar and was about to hit him when Maurvi came back and saw what was happening.

" Gautam? Stop!!! Leave him! How can you even think of hitting him?? " Maurvi asked.

" He started it by hurting my daughter first. Bloody liar! Coward! " Gautam argued.

" No uncle, we never met during that time, it...." Shurya tried to explain but Gautam was raging like a bull.

" See even now he dares to say that he was right and Gauravi was lying. " He was about to hit him but Maurvi caught his arm.

" Don't, please Gautam. Don't!!! He is Sagar ji and Damini's son. Please leave him because of your friendship with them. "

" Aunty, that day I reacted in that way because I was shocked. I want to tell you the reality."

" Maurvi, tell him to shut up or I will break his jaw. " Gautam yelled.

" No!!! " She said and pulled him away.