Chapter 97

Please Vote, comment, share and follow. Please do it, if you want me to continue to entertain you with my books. 

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Shlok's POV

It was evening and I was planning to go there for the Mehandi ceremony since Mom and Chachi were to apply Mehandi to her hands. I recalled that she didn't like the smell of mehendi much so I told Mom about it. And she assured me that she could apply just a small design in the middle of her palms.

The function was going on in our home, my sisters Suhana, Sagarika, Samaira, and Sanya were getting their hands adorned with henna designs. While Sambhav and Shivay were just chilling and helping the guests occasionally.  Shaurya was with my friends and they were teasing me, so I went to help Mom.

I was helping Mom, chachi, and Swati Bua with the gifts that they had to take, with Mehandi. Just then Shaurya came and asked for my phone.  My hands were full so I gave my phone to him and forgot about it. After about half an hour I thought of calling her to know what she was doing, but I recalled that my phone was Shaurya so I went to get it back.

I found all of them in Shaurya's room. I was about to go in and ask him to return my phone when it started ringing.

Oh, was she calling me??

I opened the door and walked in.

"Shaurya, you didn't give me my phone back. "

" Shhhh!!! " Viren and Ron said and Shaurya received m the call.

" Hey, honey!!! " Shaurya said in my style.

" What are you doing? "  I asked but Ron and Viren pulled me away.

" Shhh!! Do not speak. It is just a harmless prank." Viren said in a hushed voice.

" Let's see if she can find the difference between the two of you now or not. " Ron whispered.

" That's not fair! Give me my phone back. "  But Viren placed his hands on my mouth.

I could beat all of them in a minute and get my phone back but they all seemed to be enjoying the prank that I thought of letting them enjoy just this time.

Just then I heard Shaurya saying.

" I am also missing you, Honey. But it is a matter of just two days, then you will be mine. "  He said and all of them smiled while I wanted to break their teeth.

With a perfect imitation of my way of talking he engaged in a casual conversation, leaving Gauravi none the wiser.

" Yes... I know," she said shyly over the phone as Shaurya had switched on the speaker mode.

" You were looking beautiful in the haldi ceremony, I could not even take my eyes off you." He said and looked at me, I glared at him but just smiled and winked.

" Thanks... You already told me that during the ceremony. You should not have come there as Shaurya. What if Dad or Siddh had guessed?? " she said sweetly.

"  Awww!! My mango is worried about me?? Don't worry, I am not scared of them. And I swear, I will beat that idiot brother of yours, to a pulp someday. Sala idiot!! " He said.

" Don't you dare to touch him? Or I will not talk to you. Why are you cursing him, you are also protective about your siblings. "

" Hold on, love... Don't be angry.   I am not cursing him, honey, after all, he is my Sala ( brother-in-law)" He said and placed a hand on his mouth to stop himself from laughing. All of them were grinning.