Chapter 68

Important:

Hello everyone, the no of votes are again dropping though number of reads has increased. If you can't vote or communicate, please go and read on paid platforms.

This is the last chapter I am posting. If I don't get 225 posts by  tomorrow morning. I will not update further.

I apologise to those who are voting and commenting daily, but I need to get some response from silent readers as well.

I don't understand what is the issue, if you are reading and liking a book, what is the problem in voting for it??

*******************************

Gaurvi's POV

" Don't get me wrong, Gaurvi. I said so because you look absolutely gorgeous. Are you trying to get me off to lose my self-control?? " He asked, his gaze was fixed on the tiny pulse at the base of my throat.

Just then we heard a thunder.

" Oh, there is going to be a storm?? " I asked.

" It is possible as I told you that there was a weather forecast about it. That's why I decided that we have to stay here for another day," he said and rubbed his face.

" Oh, I am sorry for not looking as good as you. Your girlie razor did not survive my hard beard. " He said.

" You look as handsome as ever. " I said before I could hold myself from saying it.

Once we had the food and aamras, he asked me to go and sit outside while he made coffee which he had found from the plane.

I went out to the veranda steps and waited for him.  He came and sat beside me.

" You are looking awesome... gorgeous. " He said looking at me.

" Thanks. " I said and looked away.

" Gaurvi... Look at me... "  He said huskily. I looked at him and smiled, my cheeks seemed to gain heat.

He took my hand in his big one and raised it to his lips. This time, he didn't release it, instead he turned my hand and kissed my palm while maintaining eye contact. But I was feeling shy already.

He was kissing my moist skin in a slow sensuous way that sent an intense sensation through my body causing it to tremble.

His mouth left my palm and he kissed each of the fingers one by one, I closed my eyes. When he moved to the thumb he started nipping kissing and sucking the soft pad at its base. I had to control myself to hold back the whimpers of the pleasure and pain he was drawing from me.

Finally, he stopped doing all that and I opened my eyes. I was dazed with sensation and was having difficulty in breathing.

Shyly I looked at him and found that he was looking at me differently... his eyes looked very dark black.

" Honey?? " He said and I looked at him with a shy smile. I wanted to say something but could not frame a simple phrase.

He put his hand on my shoulders and very slowly he drew me into his arms. His face bent again, I could not breathe as he was coming closer, and finally, he covered my lips with his own.

His lips were warm and alive, blotting out everything except the taste and feel of his mouth against mine,  sweet yet slightly salty with the faint taste of wine.

He kissed every corner of my lips, having some devastating effect on me.   Then with the tip of his tongue, he outlined the edge of my mouth first the top and then the bottom, in such an erotic manner that I clutched his shoulders. My hand went back to his back and clutched his shirt.