Chapter 91

Good morning 🌞

Please vote, comment, share, and follow.

And if there are any new readers, who have not read the first generation books, or someone wants to buy the e-book of first generation. They are available on stck.me at Rs 100 or  Rs 80. Find the e-books.

You can download them and they remain with you forever. 

Rahul's Book:
The Accidental Bride

Mehul's book:
      Forced marriage

Vikram's book:
      Picture Perfect

Gautam's book :
       Feigned to Real

Sagar's book:
       My long lost love

Sahil's book:
      Taming the Casanova

Rohit's book
       It started with a slap

Shubh's book
      Chalk and cheese

Mohit's book
      Bewitched

Here is the link to my account.
https://chhavigupta51.stck.me/

❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Third person's POV

" Well, I am a special officer on duty who works for the CBI. I was on a secret mission against a gang that dealt with smuggling, and human trafficking. "  Shlok replied.

" WHAT?? " Sagar, Sahil, and Gautam said in unison. They looked absolutely shocked.

" Yes!! "

" What nonsense is that? Don't lie! " Sahil said.

" I am not lying Chachu. I am a special officer who is sent on special missions only. I can prove it to all of you in a minute. " He said with confidence.

" What are you saying? When did you join that? What about the training?? When did you take it? Why did you do it? " Sagar asked.

" I had a passion for being in the forces, but I was not sure that you all would allow me so I joined the commando training," Shlok explained everything and everyone looked shocked trying to process what he just said.

" You have been working with them and none of us even knew about it?? " Sagar said.

" Dad Shaurya knows everything since he is my identical twin. I wanted him to be cautious in case he lands into some problem. I am sorry I didn't tell anyone till now because secrecy is most important in my profession."  Shlok said. Sagar nodded.

" Uncle, I have told you everything now. Please don't be angry, I love her and I wanted to come as soon as possible, in fact,  I wanted to accompany her back to Delhi but I had to return to my mission. And it just took more time than I expected, as I was badly injured in wiping out the entire gang. Then the department decided to give me the award and asked me to submit a detailed report of the whole mission. I requested that I would submit my report a week later but my officer didn't allow me to come before I finished it. I swear, I finished the whole report in one day which usually takes  4-5 days, and came here. Sorry uncle, I really respect you and if you are still angry with me, beat me as much as you want, but please don't be angry with Dad or Chachu. Dad didn't even know anything and Chachu saw how devastated I was to know that she was getting married to Mihir, I had to stop the wedding. " Shlok said looking at him with anticipation that Gautam might forgive him.

Gautam got up and came to Shlok, he gulped, " Uncle, please beat me as much as you want, but please let me marry Gaurvi. Please. "  Shlok said and closed his eyes waiting for a powerful punch to land on his face but Gautam embraced him. Shlok opened his eyes and looked at Mr Jindal sitting right in front of him, he was smiling.