Chapter 79

PLease vote comment share and follow... Follow me if you are not, to read Mihir's book as soon as possible.

Gaurvi's POV

I opened my eyes and found myself in a strange room...

Where was I?? It was not the same room I was in.

Where was he?? Who was he? Shlok??

Yes, he claimed to be Shlok and I also felt that he was the one whom I loved.

But how is that possible?? Shlok seems to be very boring... maybe he was just an introvert or a mystery. I imagined that it was him I met in the jungle, the man I met in the jungle was mature, smart, disciplined, caring, intelligent... Shaurya can only think of girls and nightstands and parties, he can't be as mature or dependable as the man in the jungle...

Oh my god!!!

I thought of all the incidents and imagined that man to be like Shlok and I realized that he fitted the picture more than his twin, as Shlok seemed more balanced, caring, and dependable

Oh, God!! So he was Shlok... In fact, he did say once that he was Shlok but I never believed him.

But where was he now??
Did he really come?? Or did I see him in a dream?? Or was I dreaming now?? Where was I and what was I doing here?

Looking around I tried to find someone who could answer my questions. Just then I saw a nurse coming in and she smiled as soon as she saw me.

" Where am I?? " I asked.

" Ma'am please sit down. " She ignored my question.

" What place is this?? " I asked again.

" Ma'am you fainted... Please sit down. Take some rest. "

" Later on! Tell me!! " I was getting annoyed.

" I don't know anything ma'am, I was just called here," she replied.

Ughhh!! She didn't know where the hell were we??

" Where am I?? What place is this?? " I almost yelled with frustration.

Shlok's POV

Chachi called Chachu and she was very surprised to hear whatever he said. I was curious to know it so asked.

" What happened, Chachi? "
Just then the door opened and a woman came in and said,  " Ma'am, she is awake now. "

" Shlok go and see her, I need to talk to Damini. " Chachi said and I rushed to see my Gaurvi. But before I could open the door, I heard her yelling.

Oh God! Save me!

" Where am I?? What place is this?? " She was yelling.

" Ma'am, calm down!! You need to take a rest. "

" Where the hell I am?? "  She yelled. I went in and she turned to look at me. I asked the nurse to leave us alone for some time.

" You? Did you bring me here? Why?? Where am I?? " She yelled at me frowning at the same time.

" Relax, honey!! We are in Jodhpur. "  I replied.

" Jodhpur?? How? Why? "  She asked.

" Because you are mine, so supposed to be with me. I love you, Honey. " I said going near her. But she picked up the copper glass and threw it at me.

Shit!!

" Stay away from me, and don't call me, Honey. I need to go back... Right away. "  She yelled.