Chapter 103

Please vote, comment, share, and follow.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Third person's POV

Amidst the shower of flower petals and the melodious strains of traditional wedding music, Shlok and Gauravi exchanged vows, promising to love, honor, and respect each other, to be faithful and true, to build a life filled with love, laughter, and happiness together. Shlok sealed the bond with a tender kiss on her forehead, as their families looked on with tears of joy in their eyes.

The priest pronounced Shlok and Gauravi as husband and wife, sealing their union with the blessings of the gods and the love of their families and friends. The air was filled with the sound of cheers and applause as the newlyweds stepped forward to receive the blessings of their elders.

Under the twinkling stars and the gentle rustle of leaves, Shlok and Gauravi danced together, their hearts overflowing with love and happiness, as they embarked on the journey of a lifetime together. With the blessings of their families and the love of their friends, they knew that their love would conquer all obstacles and that together, they would create a life filled with love, laughter, and happiness.

Their wedding ceremony was a timeless ode to the beauty of union and the promise of forever.

They came out of the mandap and were supposed to go for food. But Shlok's traditional pair of mojari (shoes) was not there.

" Oh, they hid it... " Raj said.

" Just then Sri and Tami came forward with smiles on their faces and Sri Nidhi asked Shlok for Shagun if he needed his shoes back. While Siddh and their maternal cousins were standing a bit away from them.

Shlok smiled and asked them how much they wanted in return for his shoes.

" Twenty-one thousand. "  Sri said.

" No, Fifty-one thousand for you. " Siddh said making a face.

" No, Jiju, it is just a ritual. Give whatever you want. " Tami said with a smile.

" How sweet, Tami. So here is your Shagun."  He looked at his mom and she gave an envelope to them with twenty-one thousand in it. Everyone got excited that they got it without any bargaining or any fuss.

Sri was looking happy and her mom gave rings for Gauravi's sisters even for all girl cousins as per Panjabi traditions.

Tami was still standing closer to them looking at Sri and her excitement.

" Tami, I am sorry for whatever happened... " Shlok said.

" Please, don't say that, Jiju.  You both love each other, so you deserve to be happy. I am very happy for you. " she said with a genuine smile.

" I hope, you are happy with him. "  Shlok asked hesitantly as he was still worried about her after they met Mihir at their home.

"Everything is fine... "  She gave an assuring smile.

" Since you are my sister now, I want to tell you that If you ever need my help in anything, just say it, I will be with you. " Shlok said and she smiled at him and thanked him.

Outside, fireworks lit up the sky in a dazzling display of color and light, marking the beginning of a new chapter in their lives together.

And as the stars twinkled overhead, casting their blessings upon the couple, the grand ballroom bore witness to a love story that would be whispered in hushed tones for generations to come.

They all preceded to have dinner. Shlok and Gauravi were joined in a joyous celebration, and delicious food, as friends and family came together to celebrate the union of two souls destined to be together.