Vergil's Sinking Emotions Part 3

What fresh hell are bringing Vergil today.

"Devil May Cry." Vergil's s voice said. It was the sound of boredom.

"Yes, I would like to order some tea and pizza." I spoke in a different voice. Maybe he wouldn't notice.

There was a pause.

"We do.. not sell that here. We clear demons." Vergil tried to keep him composure. It was hard to not laugh.

"Oh, well then I got demons running in my backyard and in my closet."

Vergil was beginning to get suspicious. He tilted his head.

"You mean.... children.."

"What! how dare you call my kids demons." Nero looked at me in shock.

"Listen lady, we do not sell tea or pizza or deal with kid demons." Vergil sounded very annoyed. I could hear Dante's voice in the background. He was trying to stop Vergil from snapping the phone cord.

"W-wait! Vergil stop its me! __." Vergil paused. Confusion and slightly flustered his brain shuts off.

"Vergil?? Hey what is it?" Dante asked. Dante took the phone from his hand.

"__?" Dante spoke into the phone.

"Hii.. "I laughed lightly.

"Vergil! W-what are you doing??" Dante gasped.

'Oh no... did I break him??'

"Give me that phone Dante." The voice shift in Vergil made me realize it was V. Vergil hid his embarrassment and this situation by being V.

"Now, hello. How can I help you?" V said softly.

'Oh my...' I hung up.

"What was that??" Nero blinked. I slammed my phone back in my pocket. "That's enough of that." I took the coffee cup from Nero's hand.

Meanwhile V dead phone silence made him sit back and process everything. He hung up the phone and pinched his nose. Though I small grin showed on his face.

"I understand now.."

Vergil knew all too well about how I felt about his other self

Vergil knew all too well about how I felt about his other self. I think that he was starting to enjoy being to express himself in that way too.

By setting me off guard.

"Just focus on our day." I told Nero.