🌹Vergil's Feelings❄ part 2

We had about three seconds because the large blade-like claws came down at us.

"V-Vergil! Hurry!" I gave a sharp push forward. I felt a surge of energy gather around us. It was like a sharp wind, mixed with a bit of aura. it wasn't the same as what Dante and Nero could feel, the two guys a few feet away were extremely worried, but hoards of demons kept them down, and away from us.

Vergil suddenly shot up, giving a sharp uppercut the Empusa. "DIE!" Vergil said in a sharp voice. 

The weight lifted up off me, making me sigh heavily, as I didn't feel l was being crushed anymore."Ugh thank god...dummy..."

He sliced and sliced as blood splattered across the ground. I see his little blue demon doubleganger show up as well. I sat there catching my breath as stress was still flooding over me. 'We almost died...omg...' Vergil may have lived, but I would have not survived.

I watched as Vergil danced with his Yamato.

"WOOHOO YEAH!" Nero laughed, seeing them finally be able to kick ass again.

Vergil landed swiftly and caught his Yamato out of mid-air.

*Drip.* The last drops of blood splattered around him.' Yup..I'm not going to hug him now, he stinks of blood....'

"Are you...alright ____?" A soft voice said as Vergil turned to look at him.

I was going to reply but stopped. I see a couple of demon cracks on the side of Vergil's face. It was like his face was flaking. Then my eye narrowed down onto the side of his face.

A large bloody cut ran across his face and over his eyes. My stomach dropped.

"V-Vergil your eye..!"

"Tch...yes..., miss calculation." He put his hand up to his face to wipe the blood off, but more just came out of the cut. I walked up to him, a bit scared to see how bad it was. "Can you see??"

"....yes...but..it's not comfortable."

'Aww...okay....I'm not mad at him...' I thought he seemed a bit depressed about that, maybe ashamed.

"Verg?" Dante trotted over with Nero, the demons finally stopped coming. Dante looked worried seeing blood across his brother's face. I didn't even mention to them, that my waist was quite sore from being crushed down into the dirt.

"Wooah...your face is flaking." Nero looked at his father's face.

"Let's go.." Vergil says. As he reaches out an arm protectively, touching my upper back a bit. I flinch a bit remembering about the blood. He stops sensing my worries.

Looking to my side, I notice that my arm did not have blood on it. So..I give in, and just keep walking forward as Vergil leads us back to the van.

We sit in the van while Vergil angrily cleans the blood off his face. Nico forces the men to go in the shower, telling them they stink and do not get blood on anything. They were not allowed to sit down till they did so.

I watched from the corner as Vergil pulls a pair of black shades out of his pocket. He puts them on covering most of his cut. I wondered why he did.

 I wondered why he did

While I thought everyone was too focused on being tired I snuck out of the van.

I went up the steps of a large building that was on the outside. I went way up the top and farther back so no one could see me.

I sat down on the ground and took this time to check the little stings of pain I felt on my upper legs and waist.

I peeled off my shirt. Only to see dark bruises forming. "Haa..of course..." My upper legs had the same issue. It wasn't that bad but, I would have some pain for a while.

My heart nearly jumped out my chest, when I heard the sound of footsteps. I grabbed my knife and flung it in the direction of the intruder in panic.