🌹Did I Miss Something?❄

( Just a short message, sorry for the delay. It may not seem that long, but I am currently grieving the loss of my precious pet. Yuki was a guinea pig I raised her till age 6 and a half. Actually, my 3rd one I ever had. Anyways, I just wanted to say that. Here we go a little chapter next. Enjoy)

A couple of days later I awoke, to a new sight. I stepped foot into the living room. Only to see Dante and Vergil just chilling there with breakfast on the table next to the window.

They seemed happy, damn even Vergil was smiling a bit. He had a cup in his hand. When the two sensed my presence they looked up at my stunned self.

"Morning ___." Dante greeted.

"Uhhh, did I miss something?"

Dante just laughed like a child. Vergil sat there all mature-like quietly. His eyes trailed to my face.

He grabbed a plate and handed it to me."Eat." was all the blue devil said. They were pancakes.
Dante and Vergil finally recovered.

It was different to see Vergil so tame around his brother. After that day I have yamato back to Vergil. I kept some space between us. I wasn't entirely sure why, but maybe the events of seeing them so injured made me recoil and had to think alone.

( Past Few Days Ago)

Vergil was starting to worry. He barely saw me around anymore, since I fought demons off with Nero. Vergil sat there on the sofa feeling a bit better, he held a book in his hand. Dante was beginning to walk around without crutches. 

'Did I hurt her?' The male questioned. 'I'm positive I didn't do anything harmful, but still....' He asked himself.

____ entered the room, only took a second glance at the man, and turned around right away. This stung Vergil a bit. He swallowed it though because he knew coldness was something he use to do often. So he understood just now, how much it could hurt.

"...ah...____." He let out a soft voice. "I have this tea... prepared if you like?"

I stayed quiet and said nothing, not able to even look at him. I grabbed a bag of chips and walk out of the room. Causing Vergil and Nero to look sad as a walked out.

'... troublesome...' Vergil sighed. "Nero..."

"What..?" Nero glanced a bit at his dad. As much as Vergil hated asking Nero for assistance. He held the teapot out to Nero. "Take this...to ____ on my behalf....." He placed some biscuits in a box as well.

"Do not let her know it was sent by me."

Nero looked at Vergil puzzled. "Why are you doing this so suddenly..?"

Vergil swallowed. "Because.! she is going cold and quiet, I worry. She also..saved our lives. I rather not see her die of loneliness."

"Like you......hm.. fine." Nero took the tea and cookies from his dad and walked off with them Following her in the general direction.

'Haa....this can't go on forever.'

"What's this Vergil?... It's not often I see you so frustrated. Dante looked at his brother confused. 

"Look Dante. I am trying okay??"

(Back to present POV)

"____....is there somewhere you would like to go?"

*cough!* I nearly choked on my drink. I gasped and snapped my head to Vergil. I thought I could just ignore him. Apparently not.

"What?? I only asked." Vergil furrowed his brother, and an awkward feeling hit him as I gave him a shocked face.

-