❄Do Not Touch What's Mine❄

"Nero shows up in time to see me get punched

"Nero shows up in time to see me get punched. Vergil tells Nero to be still.

" Giving up __?"Dante teased. " No way, not yet."
"My partner here ...does not surrender so easily ..Dante." Vergil speaks.

'P-partner..oh right. Still getting used to that. However, hearing that from him.. it is new.'

I looked at Dante, waiting for him to make a move. I prepared myself, thinking about the tactic Vergil told me to try.

"Okay then try to block this!" Dante launched himself at me. 

I gulped. "Oh crap too fast!"

'Come on, you got this..! kick his ass.' Vergil mentally thought.

"Haha!" Just as Dante was about to swing down at me. I quickly crouched down and brought the sword upwards. Cutting up witha straight arm. My eyes widened as a silvery blue line came out of nowhere and aimed itself at Dante.

"WOAH! Not good!" Dante couldn't dodge it. I felt a strange pull inside the sword again as it was forcing me to attack again. 'What did Vergil do to the sword? I don't have demonic power he- he must have put power into it.'

 Perfect." Vergil breathes, feeling pleased with my success. His arms crossed.

*CHING!*

"Dante quickly swung his devil sword out to block some of the blast. That was when I felt a sharp sting on my face. Like something cracked. I was thrown backward with a burning pain in my face.

Dante managed to block some of the attack, but as he did. The man accidentally punched me straight in the nose. "Damn..!" Dante realized what he just did. He accidentally hit me.

Vergil eyes glow with anger, as he quickly zips towards us. "That is quite enough!" 

With a sharp kick to his sword, he sends Dante backward

With a sharp kick to his sword, he sends Dante backward. His eyes were sharp as he looked down at me. Blood trickled down the side of my face, and touched the floor. Dante...broke my nose. I was kneeling down forward to keep the blood off my clothes. I saw it pooling, as the burning sharp pain hurt. My face was on fire.

"D-doll?" Vergil's face softened, as he stepped next to me.

Yamato wasn't in my hands anymore I ended up dropping it from impact.

"Are you...alright?" He asked me. I looked up slightly, Vergil's eyes were slightly glistening. Like I saw Vergil's human side inside him pained heavily. "I will live.."

"Ouch man.." Whinned Dante.

"No, you can not complain. Look what you did!? Y-you...damaged ____'s nose..." Vergil swung a glare at his brother. "Oh...I..um.."

"We need to teach her, not break her. Foolish." Vergil sighed. I got up to my feet.

Vergil followed as he scanned my face. This was embarrassing. I could tell this was already bruising the face with many colors. "You did well," Vergil commented.

I tried to smile but it hurt too. "We shall be leaving now, I expect you to deal with the damage as well Dante." Vergil picked up his sword from the ground and gracefully sheathed it.

I put a hand on my head, feeling the burning pain even more. 'Auughr...it hurts! it hurt so much!' Vergil put a hand on my shoulder and walked out with me. He knew he would be scrubbing bloodstains later today for a while.' What a pain....'

I tried to cover my nose with my hand, but it wasn't too effective. The blood still went through the cracks of my fingers.

"Can I ask you........what does a broken nose require...?" The icy blue devil man asked a bit ashamed. I guessed he never really got injured like that to know. 'Powerful...showoff....'

"You may write it down if you wish."