🌹Change Of Pace ❄ Part 4❄

Nero gently placed me down on the ground. Here I faced the broken-down home of Dante and Vergil. It looked like a lovely place, sadly to see how it was trashed. I began to walk inside, Nero followed after me cautiously.

"Careful ___, this place might not be safe to wander too far in." "Hmmm, true but that's why you are here." I laughed. "Ha ha, I see you're point." Nero kept his demonic wings out while looking around as well. 

The stairs were almost not existent, but I still wanted to see what was above. There was a giant worn-out family photo on the main floor. It was a man and woman. "T-their parents?" "I think so, it is their house after all." 

"Hmm.." I made my way to the stairs. The walls had a lot of red around it, sure the paint was faded, but it gave a royalty look. I attempted to crawl up the sides of the broken stairs. Yup of course it wasn't safe."C-careful..." Nero sighed. "Yeahh, but I wanna see what's up there."

"A broken roof?" Nero added

"A broken roof?" Nero added. "Or you could just say, fly me up there." "Yeah...but I wanna try."

Nero shook his head, but let it slide. "OOkay...just please don't be too dangerous, Dante will kill me if I let you get injured." "Haha, it's fine remember?" I arrived at the top, sadly there wasn't much to walk around on. "Poop...here I thought I could see more." Nero fluttered up to my floor.

"The view is nice though." I nod to him. While I took the view in, I spotted something running up to this area. "W-what is that?" I blinked, trying to make it out. "What is?" I pointed a finger out. "That, see it?"

"OOh...now I do. Is that.. an animal?" It was running towards us. Something was different about it, the closer it got. Wait is it on fire. "Oh my god...it's on fire." The two of us gasped. "That is not of this world." Nero looked at the large animal, that began to slow down.

" Nero looked at the large animal, that began to slow down