❄Vergil's Feelings🌹Part 1

Changing back to his full self. Vergil stood up from the table and walked out in the direction ____ went. He followed the small trail of blood left behind.

He frowned a bit, his crystal eyes were not so sharp anymore as he looked down at the blood spots. 'The glass....did cut.' He thought. Vergil had changed his jacket to something new to start the day off, or more like his new try-on life events. Over his dark vest, he now wore a white coat.

At first Dante and Nero almost laughed at him. However, when they saw the look in Vergil's eyes. Their minds were cut off at that moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in the garden, munching on the toast. In the distance was the flame demonic horse enjoying his life. He secretly guarded this place.

I sat there quietly, as my mind raged a bit. '...Vergil and I...? ....w-why did I say that?' This was hard to process still for some reason. Vergil use to be fairly rude in the beginning, but later on, he was nicer bit by bit. Dante would judge Vergil a lot, and Nero would get angry at his apparent father. this still baffled me sometimes.

Maybe I was a bit worried and scared to be that close to him. Demons, bloodsuckers all of them swarmed around. I would be safer around Dante, and Vergil though. The underworld must know by now. If the enemy demons are plotting something, Vergil, Dante, and Nero would put up a fight. There would always be danger around me, or them.

'..ugh...my brain...' Gripped my hair with my hands, unsure.

In the distance by the wall, Vergil watched me. The stains of blood followed all the way up to me.

'...really...now...is this how I trained you? To get injured from mere glass?' He thought. It did worry him, now I did not notice, that there could be glass in my feet still.

'...great...' He sighed and slowly came out from behind the wall.

"Surely you realize leaving the smell of fresh blood behind is not safe..."

"Huh..?" I looked up hearing Vergil's soft voice. "Blood..?" I followed his ice-blue eyes to the ground.

I finally saw it, the blood trail. How could I have missed it? 'W-where is it coming from?'

I looked down at my feet. As I shifted my feet slightly. Below it, I saw the red stain.

"Hah...let me check."

My head snapped up, seeing Vergil kneel down before me. "O..or not..." He muttered, he was strangely a bit shy. This was a new side to him. "Is there glass in it...?" I asked.

"I..do not know, I need to check first."

I flinched if there was. Then it would hurt way more once removed.

 Then it would hurt way more once removed

"..it will be fine, trust me." He muttered in a very low voice. "Fine..." I cautiously lifted up my foot, at set it on Vergil's knee.

I kept my face blank, I was a bit embarrassed.

Vergil's eyes scanned the cut.

"Don't move."

The second he said that a sharp sting hit me. I hissed in pain as Vergil plucked a piece of glass out of my foot, causing the blood to pool, and drip down the side of his leg. "Tch, damn...can't you be a little mo-"

"I Can Not." He replied with a soft sigh. "You should be alright now." I looked at the shard he held between his fingers. Using his demonic flame. He melted it, it vanished into nothing.

( Next Day)

Even with my healing foot. I was out demon hunting with the men again. This time Vergil and Dante were leading the group with confidence. The two brothers seemed to be getting closer, more like a family.

"____!Look out!" Nero's shout cut my brain off. Just what was he shouting about? Before I could say another word. Vergil's form came flying down to me, knocking my feet from right under me.

*THUD*

"What The Vergil you idiot," Dante says in an angry voice.

"Ugh......." I whimpered in pain, the impact really hurt. Great I now had a knocked-out Vergil squishing me into the dirt, because the dummy couldn't get up. What surprised me is, how I was conscious, when Vergil was snoozing.

"Vergil??" I called him.

*Thud* A large demon was coming in our direction, it was Queen Empusa.

"Uh hello, Vergil???" I said louder. I had both my hand on his shoulder lightly shaking him. Nothing. I was trapped. I tried to wiggle out from below him, but I couldn't he was too heavy.

"Earth to Vergil! Get up."

*Thud Thud*  It was getting dangerously close to us.

I started shaking him violently. My voice was louder, practically yelling at the devil man to wake up.

"Vergil.....Vergil!....VERGIL!! GET UP NOW!. PLEASE!!" I shake him, as fear struck me.

"My God VERGIL GET UP NOW! VERGIL PLEASE!! UGGHH!" I lifted my hand up and gave the side of his face a  good slap.

"Get The Hell UP! VERGILL SERIOUSLY! HOW DARE YOU SLEEP NOW!"

"Hell..huh...who came up with that.........ughh...Shut Up...  you make me sick."

A very cold dangerous tone came from ahead of me.