🔥🌹Unknown🌙❄Part 3

That night after my food I went to sleep next to the fire, I had to stay outside in case of an attack, my small bag of stuff was okay to keep me company

That night after my food I went to sleep next to the fire, I had to stay outside in case of an attack, my small bag of stuff was okay to keep me company. The men have all gone to sleep in their tents, while I was outside under the stars. My mind wandered back to V, Nero and Dante. I hoped I could see them again sometime, hopefully, they weren't mad at me for what I did. I fell asleep curled up into a ball, kinda like the time I slept on the sofa Vergil had in his bedroom. Except for this time, no one was around to tuck me in.

The next morning I woke to some creepy sounds.'Uh....the hell..let me sleep..' I mumbled to myself. I literally had to slap myself to open up my brain and lookup. The second I looked up, my stomach sank. 'Haaaa....ugh...it's time.' Demons lost and lost of demons. They were slowly approaching the base. I grabbed my katana, and slowly pulled myself across the ground knocking on the commander's cabin. "There..here."

"Very well." He replied, ordering his men to quietly get up. I went back to my position and stood up. "Soo..you uglies have arrived.." I  grumbled in annoyance, I wasn't fond of having my sleep cut short. "The sooner this is done, the sooner I can go home.." From behind me, I could hear the sounds of guns being loaded, the men were up and ready to go as soon as I gave the signal. I waited a bit longer, trying to see how many demons there were. It was a huge mix, some were gemstone red bugs, others flying lightbulb bugs, demons with scythes, and the list went on. It was a whole party of blood-thirsty demons. I took in a deep breath, trying to remember Vergil, and Dante's words, to just relax and don't rush things. Rushing won't help, you need a small strategy.

With that the first line of demons jumped towards me, hissing and letting out creepy sounds. I held up my blade. "Come on..! I'll slice you." I hissed at the oncoming demons.

I jumped to the side, swinging the katana to the side, tripping a demon, while a bullet fired took it out from behind. "Fire!! and do not let them get too close!" The commander ordered. Bullets went flying, they zipped around me, but none ever hit me. I slashed through them, demon blood beginning to cover my clothes. "Ew..gross." A demon that looked like a skeleton with a scythe had its sights on me. Bullets still zipped around, taking down smaller demons near me, the men tried to give me space between the demons, so I could take down the tougher ones.

"Tch..alright buddy, what are you gonna do?" I watched the demon raise its scythe, and limp in my direction. "Nope!" *TRRIP!* The demon went crashing to the ground, as I gave it a hard kick in the face. Not having time to think of how disgusting this was. Soon enough more of his buddies had their sights on me. "Hell no!" The demons began to pour in, many more spawned.

"They just keep coming! sir what are we going to do!?" One of the men spoke up to his commander. "We hold off as long as we can! if worst comes to worst, we need to retreat. I fear we may have to soon enough." He swallowed seeing the demons flooding down the hill.

(20 min later)

"HYA! GEER take this!" I sliced down another demon. More, there was soo many dead demon bodies around us, their blood splattered all over the place, it was gross, but this is what happens when you hunt. As much as I hated to think this, I was beginning to feel tired, my body ached. I have never slashed down soo many demons in a battle at once.