🌹I Will Never Surrender🌸

Dante and Vergil skidded across the ground. They gave the demonic wolf one last cut.

Vergil slashed the life out of it in his full demonic form. His eyes glowed in anger. There was soo much blood on the streets for the giant.  

 The two brothers nearly collapse on the ground. Both of them were wounded. "That was harder than I thought..."

*THUD* The wolf dropped to the ground shaking the earth, as its one leg was cut off by Vergil recently. It was now dead

"Where did that demon get so much power?" Vergil gasped and lay sideways on the ground. He took his bloody hand and pushed his hair back. The two were covered in blood. Dante and Vergil's eyes glowed from stress. Their demon blood boiled a bit more inside them.

 Their demon blood boiled a bit more inside them

Dante put a hand on his bleeding chest. Hissing a bit as his wounds. He was nearly bitten in half at some point, thanks to Vergil the attack was blocked and only fangs grazed Dante.

*Ching..* Vergil dropped his sword to the floor, unable to hold it anymore. He was so tired.

"Damn...we are going to have to give them an apology.." Breathed Dante.

"Hahha....yeah....they will kick us for this."

"You know Vergil, they will make of you for being so weak.." Teased Dante.

"Tch, you are lucky I can not cut you from here." Though he knew his brtohe was right.

"S-sorry ____, we are gonna be a while still." They didn't have the strength to head back, instead, they fell into a painful sleep to recover.

( Nico's Van)

"We need to go after them!" I yelled.

Nero's ears hurt from my sudden tone. "__ w-wait you can't just go there. Like you said you are no match to it." Nico tried to explain.

"Nico is right, for now, you need to sit down, ANd EAt." His tone was stern. Nero handed me a plate.

"B-But can't we just drive by?? PLEASE!?"

Nero clicked his tongue and sighed, he glanced at Nico for help.

"Aggh..fine..! I'll drive in that direction, but if it's still alive we are leaving GOT IT?"

I nod my head and slumped down on the sofa. It was only about an hour since Nero and I ran for it. Upon Vergil and Dante's orders.

My stomach turned a bit.

'T-there was soo much blood..' Seeing Vergil that wounded, made me feel really sorry. It was my fault he was bleeding that much. His coughing from the gashes in his stomach made me feel worse. It flooded my mind. He was leaning forward with one eye shut in pain, while his other eyes glowed an angry sharp blue. Yes, he still mustered the power to fight.