🌹Wounded Devils🌸

Nero and I finally got the two brothers into the house. Vergil was laying back on one sofa and Dante was across from him.

We managed to get them changed into pajamas because I was not about to let them stain the house. They stank of blood before changing.

"I will make some food." Nero offered. It was my turn to dress Vergil's stomach wound. It was worse than I thought. Grabbing the basket of first aid, and water bowl I walked up to Vergil. Blood was slightly seeping through his shirt already.

"Ookay... time to wrap it up." What I didn't notice was how hard it would be to keep my stomach in order.

"Lift your shirt," I ordered. Dante gazed over at us. He was drinking something to help muffle out the pain.

Vergil lifted his shirt, and with one look I turned my head away. I large gaping hole. Something I haven't seen yet. It was disgusting. I didn't want to offend him.

"Hold still." I said in a stern voice as I brought the disinfected clothe down.

Vergil's arms clamped down on the seat. It was more painful than he thought. I could see him grit his teeth as I began cleaning.

Once again I had to look away. I was beginning to feel sick. The brother worries I would get sick right there. I held back though.

I threw the clothe in and grabbed the largest toro bandages wrap there. I reached down his back and began twisting the wrap around him. I stopped beginning to feel sick again. 'Ugh.. shit...'

I had to look away for a moment. Vergil's eyes watched me with pity seeing me feel unwell because of him. "____, don't push yourself. I'll be fine.." He mumbled softly. I shake my head. I had to do this. Trying to focus my eyes on something else, I quickly finished wrapping up his torso and backed away. He slid his shirt back down.

"Ha...ha...." A chuckle came from Dante's mouth. "Your lucky I am not so wounded."

"Shut it..." Vergil hissed.

"Ugh stop it boys." He was right though, Dante wasn't near as bad.

The brother who likes dressing in blue had a cut on his forehead

The brother who likes dressing in blue had a cut on his forehead. That was the last thing I needed to cover up. I grabbed clean clothe and leaned over Vergil's face. His eye landed on my making me feel uncomfortable, so I looked a different direction instead. I took the blood off his forehead and slapped a bandage on it. Making him wince.

Laughing Dante in the corner broke out again chucking. "Lucky you ___, I heal quickly," Dante spoke.

 "Lucky you ___, I heal quickly," Dante spoke

"Okay your turn." I leaned over Dante. He had a cut on his cheek. His one arm was scratched up. "What else hurts?"

Dante was embarrassed to say and mumbled. "M-my leg...feels off." After I slapped a bandage on his head just like his brother's. Dante rolled up his pants leg so I could see.

Sure enough, he had a small wood splinter in his leg. "W-wait.. is that a tooth??"

Dante looked down for a second." Ooh lookie here.., it is a tooth. Ha..that jerk much had lost it after bitting me."

"Great.." I had to now remove that. "I mean you can leave it if you want, but I heel it could just get pushed out," Dante remembered seeing me get sick over Vergil's wound. He didn't want me to suffer as much again.

"No...I'll take it out."

I sigh and grab tweezers. Vergil glanced at us while I did this. He was currently powerless. "I..- um sorry if this hurts.."

"It's alright I will live." Dante stayed still as I gripped the tip of the tweezers onto the tooth.

I began pulling it out. It was so gross, the more I pulled the more his blood pooled around his leg. Dante hissed a bit. With one last pull, I practically toppled back onto the ground. Dropping the tooth and tweezers in the process. Vergil sat up slightly in concern but had to sink back from the pain in his chest.

"Woops, you alright?" Dante grinned a bit, feeling better from that tooth removed.

"Ha...yeah."

Nero managed to come back right after that. I patched up Dante's wound on his leg.

"____, if I may speak...?" Vergil's quiet voice called to me from where I stood next to Dante.

"Y.yes?"

"You...did well.....go rest..."

'Woah!? was I just praised by him?'
"Ha ha." Dante lightheartedly laughed." At death's door can actually make you nice for once, interesting."

Vergil rolled his eyes.
I was going to leave and make tea when Vegil reached out a weak hand. He grabbed hold of my wrist.

Instantly it hauled me. I felt something soft touch the top of my hand. Making me flinch I glanced at Vergil.  He lightly had his lips on top of my hand.

"... thank you for helping us..we are in your debt." Vergil's eyes looked honest and soft. Maybe that was all he could do. He was so tired.

"I..uh.. I did what I thought was right..." I pulled my hand back and walked into the kitchen.'Great stupid ___, couldn't I have said something better?!'

The image of Vergil with his lips on my hand flustered me. He was thanking me.

'Ugh the hell?! focus.' I continued to make tea.

I walked back with a tray of cups. Dante's ears perked up hearing me walking back. "Oh look it's our refreshments. "I brought..tea." I held the tray out to each of them. I had three flavors made. Earl Grey, Green, and white tea.

"Hmm I'll take this one." Dante grabbed the earl grey.

Vergil quietly took the white tea from the tray.

"Heya ___." Nero walked to me and took the tray. "Hm?"

"I have some food for us ready. Let's leave these two to recover.

Vergil crinkled up his nose. He didn't like feeling so powerless.

"Alright.." I followed Nero.