❄Patients Take Time🌹

I was in the room alone, till the door slowly opened up, and Vergil came inside My mind was cut off. I began to worry a bit, I felt awkward in his presence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{The next morning}

'That was one awkward night....'

The entire night I woke up every hour or so. Vergil's presence spooked me a few times. The one time I swear I saw him in his demon form. Making me move farther away from him on the bed. It wasn't like I was actually afraid of him. In daylight I would be fairly okay, it was because it was night. The whole lure was different.

Every time Vergil saw me back away from him, the more he sighed mentally. It took him time to understand that this wasn't because he was hated. He was frustrated though. Vergil was drowning all night in awkward thoughts and questions.

At some point he left the room to take a walk to cool off, he was normally decently calm and collected but this was harder than he thought.

Leaving his doppelganger behind to guard the room wasn't a bad call. At least he knew that _____ didn't mind that creature's look.

"Man... what did you do to her?" Nero asked while Dante was also looking at me huddled in the corner of the room on a sofa, holding a cup.

"Nothing, that you should be concerned about." He said sternly. Truth was Vergil felt a bit bad for how I was now. There was still much that there needed to get used.

"Hey." Dante called Vergil.

"Let's go for a trail ride, that should be nice."

"Trail ride...." Vergil muttered under his breath.

"Very well. We shall do this trail ride."

"Awesome, I will get us the horses," Nero said, but he was cut off by Dante. "AHH no, let me handle that."

"PFt..uggh fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast the four of us went to a nature trail walk area. We each had a horse to ride. Dante made sure I had the usual demonic horse that stayed at Vergil's home. However, what no one else knew, was that Dante had a small plan of his own.

Something important that he had to do, and just hope it didn't go down badly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Clop Clop* We were riding up a hill as we entered the forest. It wasn't that dense sunlight still came through.

Vergil had a white horse, and Dante had a chestnut-colored one. Nero's was dapple grey with some spots. I was on the demonic horse the brothers got me a while back. The largest of them all.

"Ahh smell that fresh air!" Dante grinned. Vergil and Nero rolled their eyes. Yes, it was nice, but he didn't have to say it like that. I glanced only for a moment at Vergil. His black shades still on him glinted in the sun. His face wasn't cracking as much anymore, it looked more like blue veins now.

After ridding for a while. Dante said we should take a break near the stream we found. Each one of us climbed off the horse. Dante landed like a rock on the ground. Nero climbed down like he had done this before. Vergil effortlessly slipped off like he's done this his whole life. Maybe he has?

I climbed off feeling a bit sore, but it wasn't that bad. I patted my horse's neck.

'Are you well lady____?' Crimson asked me. 'Yes, just a bit tired.'

The horse snorted. 'I sensed you feeling less rested. I shall walk easier later on for you.' The demonic sport to me telepathically. I loved that fact, no one else could hear his thoughts but me. Unless he wanted someone else to hear him.

I was standing with my back against a tree. Suddenly I see Dante vanishing from the stream.

"W-what? Where did he go.' Vergil and Nero were still there eating something. My stomach dropped."Do not move. This is for your own good." A harsh familiar voice spoke. I was stuck, I felt a strong grip on me. Something very large and shiny was placed dangerously close to me.

"Whhat?" I gasped. My amulet necklace Vergil gave me a while ago began signaling to him, that I was in danger. This was not what Vergil expected. He suddenly whipped around. His eyes widen in horror as he sees his brother having me pinned against the tree. With his Devil's sword never close to me in a threatening way.

"Daante...jsut what are you Doing??" Vergil snarled. The mere look of my face in shock made Vergil's demon side growl.

My heart was pounding like crazy, I was so confused. Why was Dante acting like this?

" I said don't move!" Dante ordered me. I sink back slowly. He pressed his sword closer to me. 'H-he wouldn't hurt me, right? There is no way Dante would.'

"Dante, what the hell are you doing?!" Vergil stepped closer slowly he had his Katana out now. The look in his sharp eyes made me shiver. He was not happy. "Teaching you a lesson." Spoke Dante.

"WhAT?!" Vergil hissed.

"That's right Vergil. Come one Vergil. I am inches from cutting. What will you do?" Dante words sounded so serious, it was scary. He was threatening Vergil. All I could do was stand there with worry washing over me.

"Let ____ go. We will settle the matter after."

"Ha NO. You need to learn and need show you are worthy of _____. I do not see your heart in it."

Something inside Vergil cracked then, Dante's words stung. Seeing his potential life partner threatened by his brother like that made him angry.

"Dante are you crazy!?"

"Stay Out Of This Nero!" The red devil shot back. The aura of demonic power swept around, making the horses because to fidget and worry. Nero had the job to calm them down.

'Why do I need to be stuck in these two dummies' sibling matters?! like seriously.'

Blinding Strike Vergil/V x Reader(Devil May Cry)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें