❄Mid Winter's Chill Part 2🌹

Here I was hanging in mid-air held by this disgusting bug demon. More like it was holding me up by my legs, and I was about to get hung upside down by it. "Hehe yes...I smell them on you. They are here, aren't they? Those sons of Sparda." "Hey listen I won't tell you because what's the point, you can tell I'm sure of it." It hissed at me. "Quiet women! Look out below." It laughed in a creepy voice that made my skin crawl. I couldn't believe this disgusting thing was holding me hostage. I could hear screams and cries throughout the mall, as it carried me out of the book store. There must have been more demons out there raiding the place. 

It's feet when tick tick against the ground as it carried me out to the open, and then walked right up to the railing. " Hehe here we go the main attraction. Where are your devil friends now girl haha." "Tch since when do you bugs talk anyways?" "Silence! or you drop." It tilted me upside down right up over the railing on the seventh floor. I hung in mid-air hunting my gift bag. 'Stay calm stay calm.' I tried not to let out a cry. "Look at my friends below draining the humans of blood, haha I wonder what I should do with you? you seem to have nice blood." 'Ugh...gross...' I thought.

"Cry out girl! call out to your friends or I Will Drop You!" It teased me as it shook me in mid-air. 

"N-Nero.." I whispered. "Where are...-" "LOUDER!" I shook me even harder almost making me lose my grip on the bag. "Nero..! Guys ! where are you!?" I let out a louder voice. I was starting to worry. Then suddenly a loud clashing sounded from below. Did I see ice sword flying and flame? swords. It was them. "D-Dante..!" "Louder! Girl or I will do this aha." A gross claw went over my neck and begin to squeeze. "HHHUGH...! guh D-Dante! H-help!" I coughed as it dug into my neck. The eyes of the two brothers locked onto my form hanging in mid-air being choked by the bug demon. "____!!" Dante called out to me in shock.

"Let her go demon!" Vergil hissed, the two already began to run as fast as they could up to the seventh floor, pushing and slicing smaller demons always. "Hahaha! You won't make it!!" It laughed squeezing tighter. I coughed harder and harder, air was just getting too short. Where was Nero! I could really use his help too. 

"I SAID LET HER GO!" It was Vergil, he hissed at the demon literally speed teleporting to me as he ran up the walls. There was something different about his eyes. They glowed a dangerously sharp deep blue. He was pissed. 

"Careful Vergil! It might-" Dante shouted to his brother trying to keep up at his insanely fast speed. I felt myself almost slipping this was bad. "AS you wish HAHAH!" The demon suddenly let go of me. I let out a strong cough. "A-ahh!!" I began to fall.

"SH*T! ___!" "Dante catch her!" Vergil ordered his brother. "DOn't you dare run away!" Vergil hissed at the demon. But I was falling too fast, Dante wouldn't make it. "___!! reach!" Dante held out his hand to me, off one of the floors. I tried to reach out with one hand. "NO!" The brothers screamed. I just missed his hand. "DO something Dante dammit!" Vergil said fighting off the demons, attacking the one that dropped me. "I'm trying!!"