❄Dragging The Family❄ Part 2

(Here is, a nother little part for this book.)

*Diing!* The elevator stopped on our floor. Vergil right away grabbed my arm and forced me to follow him out the door. Wishing he could slam the door in those rude people's faces. 'V-Vergil...relax holy.' I mentally thought to myself.

We were up on the top floor. I glanced down seeing Dante sitting by the water fountain with a drink in his hand. The funniest part was. From the angle, Vergil and I stood.

I could see Nero dancing in the music record store with a pair of headset earphones on.

'W-woah.' Nero was having fun there.  Vergil cranked his head over in the direction I was looking. His mouth was zipped up tight. If I was able to see his eyes behind his shades, they were extremely confused.

"Hm, so. Where is this bookstore?" My thoughts of dancing Nero got cut off. "This way." I grabbed Vergil's arm yanking him after me. The man went stiff in his walking. The fact I was practically dragging him now.

It finally sunk in that I had to accept he was my bodyguard now.

This was a trip down memory lane because there was a time. When Nero, Dante, and I went to a different mall. That place was still being rebuilt. The was a hoard of demons that played games with us. They managed to capture me, and literally drop me off at the highest place.

Don't get me wrong, I loved big malls with many floors. However, when hell broke loose it would cause more stuff to go down. This time was different, I came prepared. Even if Vergil's nonsense annoyed me, he was willing to cut down anything that would touch me. Including grubby demons.

Walking into the bookstore. Right away I headed to my interests in books. Leaving Vergil to himself. He looked a bit confused unsure to where to start. "W-well i'm just gonna goo....later.."

I claimed my spot on a seat by a window that viewed the mall. it was the best spot to sit looking at books. Down below at certain angles, I could see the demonic family wandering around.

I nearly laughed seeing Dante just about walk into a practically seethrough glass door. 'Ooh.. boy.'