❄Christmas Special!❄Not The Tree!❄

This part of the story I guess you can say falls later on in the main story.

Everything was set up perfectly. I had scented candles placed strategically around Vergil's house.

Everyone seemed to be getting along fine. We had a white tree set up. No one seemed to mind that our tree wasn't green.

I was sipping on a hot cup of tea when Vergil's voice roared across the house. Nero's and my eyes widen, just wondering what horrors are happening in the house. 

"DAAAANTE!!!" The sharp piercing voice in our head was the last ting we needed.

Suddenly Dante and Vergil shot across the room, the wind they swept up around us. Causing my hair to fly up.

"You scum!! how Could you!?" Hissed Vergil.

"How COULD I?" Dante shouts back at Vergil. Both their weapons were drawn and they were getting dangerously close to the Christmas tree. I gasped as there were only a couple of inches from Vergil's yamato and the tree.

"Not The Tree!!" I shout louder. My vice fell on deaf ears though. Vergil backed up, while Dante was about to his behind the tree. Then it happened. Vergil drew his sword and aimed it at Dante, you just dodged it.

Nero shot up from his chair. As we saw the tree drop to the floor, the glass ornaments cracked. it took a moment for Vergil to cool off and noticed what he did. Dante instantly dropped his sword, seeing how far they just went. Meanwhile, I boiled with rage, my eyes glaring sharply at Vergil.

"VV...VErGIL!!" I yelled, Nero had to hold me back by my arm because I was about to step on the glass. "__-___! W-wait!" Nero tried to stop me.

"How Dare you break my hard work!! I am gonna kill you!!"

Vergil instantly regretted it, hearing my rageful voice, and seeing how I was wanting to slap him for being to careless. Vergil dropped his yamato to the floor and very slowly held his hands up.

"UGHH..!!Clean this up NOW!"

"E-easy ___! Pplease you are going to step on the glass." Nero pulled me farther back.

"Look what you did, you two idiots you made her mad!" Nero sighed at his dumb family. He didn't feel like cleaning up after his father and uncle. He wished this was the one day he didn't need to. 'Guess...not.....'

Nero sat me down on the sofa carefully. My eyes burned with fire. Still absolutely pissed at the mess. Dante very slowly sunk down in a chair with a beer, hoping he wouldn't get a beating.

"_____....?" Vergil spoke in the softest voice he could muster. It was very unlike him. It made Dante nearly choke. 'Sucker...you deserve that.' i narrowed my eyes at Dante. "WHAT." I sharply said pointing my words at Vergil.

The cold demon man flinched at my tone, understanding that I have taken a part of his cold personality and thrown it back in his face. He was slightly worried.

"I..-I.. am." He shuttered, and slowly approached me

"If you are going to apologize, DON"T" I cut Vergil off. Nero slowly walked into the kitchen knowing he should make a big cup of fancy hot chocolate for me because tea wouldn't cut it this time." Mentally he hoped I would slap his dad for him.

Vergil flinched it, giving him a soul-piercing look. "I hate you." I mumbled.

"N-no..you don't." He replied, and slowly sat on the ground on his knees. A few inches from me. He was now looking back up at me. "YesI Do." I snapped.

He knew I didn't actually hate him, but it still stung nonetheless. He needed to think of something fast, something to calm my inner demon. Vergil bolded and grabbed both my hands. Making me slightly even madder, but also extremely confused. "What do You WANT? Let me go!"

Vergil shook his head softly. "No..doll. I will not."

"UGH.." I sighed. Inside my mind, however, I started getting flustered by his actions. I yanked one hand out of his grip, wanting to slap him. Just as I was about to hit the side of his face. He suddenly grabbed my hand. It didn't hurt but it was a really strong grip. He then randomly set my hand on the S-S-Side of HIs FACE?! "You don't want to do that." He spoke softly.

'Oh, yes I do!'

This made me even more confused. Vergil's face was so soft, his face had no hint of coldness or anger. Dare I saw he looked like a gentleman?

"P-please forgive this fool. For slicing your precious...tree." I tried to pull my hand away, but he still had it on his face.

"...grr."I still hissed at him. "Don't think you will get away with this for acting...innocent."

'Damn.' He mentally side.

He hung his head down even more. "I am truly sorry.....' He tried again. "Clean the mess. You also better replace the tree."

" Yes, lady ______," Verg replied.

"Okay.. my god stop.. you are creeping me out." He let my hands go. "T-that was not my intention." Vergil stood up and slowly leaned forward. Very very lightly I felt something soft touch the side of my face. He pulled his head back and walked away, giving me a small rare smile."Dante, time to clean."

'W-what the hell..?! Vergil!?' I mentally panicked. Nero managed to walk back out of the kitchen with a big cup of hot chocolate. He was surprised by the brothers clearing up the mess. "Here you go, but what did I miss??" Nero tilted his head.

I brought my hand up to my face. "Uhh.... never mind....." Frustration floated around me. 'H-HE HE K-kissed me?!...sort of.......Ugh.'

"Stupid Vergil..." I mumbled, making Nero tilt his head. "Y-yes?" but at least they are cleaning.

"W...we should find a better gift..." Vergil whispered to Dante."Probably a good idea...." Dant slowly took the small present back from the ground and stuffed it in his pocket.