Passing Storm Part 2

( Dante's Office)

Lightning flashed brightly through the man's window. It made him roll around a few times. The thunder made it peaceful for him to sleep generally. There was a bit extra on his mind though.

Before going to sleep. Dante thought about how I didn't own much, even clothes. He had a perfect idea. He would text Trish if she could pass ____ some clothes. Something good for demon-fighting, comfortable, stylish and a bit conservative too. As much as Dante liked nice clothes on women, he didn't want weirdos staring at her the wrong way. He also didn't want to add fuel to the fire of a seething Vergil, if that was to happen.

"Okay..., send. Now I can nap." The second Dante said that he instantly fell asleep, without a care in the world.

( Vergil's Home)

Currently, V was walking around his home, he felt defeated. Dante forced his hand. He lost his chance to get to know ___ better. 

Sighing he shut his book. He was a bit down. Pinching his nose, he mumbled to himself. "Why do I feel like this? I am stronger than this."

( Reader in Nero's Home)

The storm raged all the way till the next morning. I guessed it was okay, we didn't get rain in a long time. The weather was getting much warmer now.

I sat up in my bed thinking about what to do. Nero was going to go out with Nico for his job. I had the place to myself.

There was no Vergil/ V or Dante to bother me. I did wonder where my demonic flame horse was though.

- To Be Continued 

( Short chapter I know, I am wracking my brain on ideas though to keep going. I am sort of working on 3-4 stories at the same time.)