❄Please Come Back❄Part 1

Vergil left with haste. He was determined to clean my clothes. I wore Dante's t-shirt and pyjama pants pulling the lace as right as possible so they would actually stay on my waist. They were too big.

"Well have a seat ___." Dante pointed to the sofa kindly.
"Thanks."
"I was gonna order pizza, do you want anything?"

"Well...if you can have a slice of two be( Favourite kind of pizza). Then that would be good for later."
(Personally, I don't eat a lot of pizza but I like vege and hawaiian pizza. Especially the flavour of thin crust, but hey we all have our favourites:) Out of curiosity if you wanna say what kind of pizza you like, go ahead and write it in the comments.)

"Alright kiddo.( Favourite Pizza) it is." Dante picked up the phone and began to call.

(Time Skip)

I was minding my own business and eating my pizza when my phone rang.
My eyes narrowed at the screen." Who dares interrupt my pizza time?" By mistake didn't realize that I had the line already picked up and my words seeped through to the other side.

"It is just me." Vergil cleared his voice a bit, after being confused by my voice.

"Ve-" 'Woops.' Dante began laughing in the back, that I spoke like that to his brother. "What is it Vergil?" I changed my tone a bit.

"I have finished cleaning your clothing, would you like to come to pick it up?"

"Oh I see, can't you bring it here?"

"I-I could but I would appreciate it if you came here to pick it up." 'Ugh....great..he's not giving me much of a choice.'

"Aaah s-sure..? I'll knock on the door when I am there." Not letting Vergil say another word I hung up on him with a loud beep.

"Daaante..?"

"What is it beautiful?" He joked. "Do you have a spare jacket I can wear?" The man thought about it for a second, then shook his head. "Nope sorry. You can use mine though." He took his red leather jacket off and tossed it to me. It stunk like leather, cologne and...his sweat??

It wasn't that bad though. "Your planning something aren't you?"

"Who me? naah."

I rolled my eyes, Dante was trying to mess with his brother seeing me in his red coat.

( Outside In The Cool Night Fall Air)

'Okay...just grab my clothes and go. That's all.'

I quietly walked to Vergil's doorstep. unsure if I should knock or, just try to open it. Knowing Vergil he probably sensed my presence without being that close by.

'Ha...guess I'm not busting the door down this time.' I grabbed the doorknob and push on it. To my surprise, it was already open.

 To my surprise, it was already open

(Vergil's POV)

'Is it too late to fix this?' His eyes landed on a white shirt that had blood stains in it, stains that even he couldn't remove.

'Must I have so much trouble with these mundane tasks...?!'

*Creaaak* His sharp hearing landed on his main door opening up.