❄❄Below Zero Part 2❄❄

I only walked a bit farther. When the scissor demon suddenly jumped out from the painting.

"Heheheh!!" It screeched. Knocked me right off the floor with it's giant blades.

"OOH woop!" Dante dove down after me.

"Not again!" The large blade came after me, I held up my sword to block the demon's attack. The clashes of metal echoed through the castle walls. Only inches from the ground Dante managed to break my fall.

He reached out his arms, and the second I touched down he flew over to the side. I could hear the sound of his boots squeaking on the ground as he slid across the floor.

"Few, that was close. Uh oh, head up!" Dante quickly put me back on the floor and clashes blades with the demons. They kept on tossing books,and  vases across the room.

*Brrirng briing!*

My phone suddenly starts ringing. Dante only glances at me for a second to see if I pulled myself together. Not having much time he continued to push the enemy back.

With nervous hands, I pulled my phone from my pocket. "Nero..!" I was surprised to see my phone even worked here.

I quickly picked it up, while holding my sword up ready to fight.

"Hello..?!" I breathed into the phone. A bug demon came at me mkang me shove my sword at it. Landing with a loud thud on the ground. It was weird to weild a katana with one hand.

"Hi ___!"

"H-hiii...! Nero!" I crashed my sword into another demon. Nero furrowed his eyebrow on the otherside of the phone. "Uhh,, is this a bad time?? He could over hear the sounds of metal crashing.

"WH-well, at the moment maybe it's good to hear another voice. What's UP!?" I nearly sqeeked.

*CHING!* My sword dropped from my hand."Crap!" Dante skidded over to me blocking another attack.

"___ are you alright?? is that Dante?"

"Haha, that was close. Might need this."Dante tossed my sword back to me, then ran off again.

"Well yeah, we are kinda in battle." I tried to focus, to plan my attack if they were to jump at me again.

"WHAT!" I pulled my head away from the phone. "One second Nero." I stuff my phone into my pocket. Picking up my katana. "HYA! eat this!" I stab another oncoming demon. Meanwhile, Nero could overhear my shouts.

"Ha finally. I'm back you can speak now." I picked up my phone again. "Well, I wanted to know how you were with my dummy Uncle. Though you seem to be having fun kicking demon butt."

"Oh, well mosly it's freezing cold outside though. Lots of snow."

"Better than lava though." Nero chuckled.

"True."

(Otherside Of Line)

Nero picked up a book he found in a store. "Oh yeah, I found this book recently in a store. I thought you would like it." He said to ____ on the phone.

"SHoot N-NO!!" My voice screamed out loud, making Nero's head hurt.

"____! _____! are you alright?!"

There was a loud crash as if something was breaking. He could hear Dante's loud booming voice shout. The phone began to rattle, the voices started getting muffled.

"_____!!"

*BEEp BEEP* The line got cut. Nero's stomach dropped, as he frantically tried to call back. He was only given a busy signal.

"Damn it!" His light blue demonic wings popped out of his back.

( Back to reader/me)

"SHOOT N-no NO!!" My voice began to rattle with horror. I was suddenly picked up by the leg by a demon who came from below my feet.

My phone fell from my hand, crashing to the ground as I got picked up. "N-Nero..." I whispered knowing he probably could hear this unless my phone already busted from the fall.

"_____!! Drop her now!" Dante shouts, as he instantly shoots his ebony and ivory at it.

"Let me go!!" I tried to kick the empusa. Its spit landed on me, as it was trying to figure out how to eat me.

I see Dante's bullets hit the empusa. I began to get tossed into the air. "Damn not like that!" Dante shouts to the demon with anger. My sword fell to the ground crashing loudly as I flew in the air. I see another demon spring up. It was the scissor demon.

"HEHHE!" It crashes into me, only to shove me out an open window.

"____!!!" Dante yells with concern flooding his voice. "THAT's IT!" He started to glow a demonic red.

(Outside)

"OOF!" I get tossed outside as a bullet came flying at the demon, killing it. I rolled out onto the edge of a cliff. The snow cloaked my clothes. I tried to get up, and move. There was a loud rumble coming very close to me. I wasn't sure at the moment if Dante was trashing the demons inside, or something else.

The rumble get closer to me. I looked up another hill that towered over me. My life flashed before my eyes as I shout at the top of my lungs. "AVALANCHE!" Hopping my words reached anyone. I knew this was going to be an awful feeling. I didn't have the power or the space to avoid that large amount of snow.

"______!!!" Dante stepped out only a second after he heard my voice. I was already getting swallowed up by the snow, and getting swooped down over the side of the cliff.

"NO!!" Dante watches in horror seeing me fall. After the snow clears Dante walks over to a tree in anger, and frustration. Landing a bunch punch into it, the loud sound of wood cracking could be heard from miles.

*SWWWOSSH!*

'This is it I'm doomed. I'm about to get buried alive.' I thought as I tumbled down the cliff. The fall wasn't even that painful, I was more worried about stopping when the falling was done. I felt myself begin to slow down.

"V..,Nero..Vergil! HELP ME!!" That was the last thing I said as I began to fall into a dark sleep. It was so cold outside.

(Vergil's POV)

I was minding my own business, training. When a sharp pain hit me. It was far too hard to ignore.

"Arhh..." I hunched over a tiny bit. I felt Yamato tremble in my grasp a bit as if it was telling me ____ was in danger.

"That's right..., the necklace is linked." The feeling was getting worse, and stronger. I knew I had to go.

"I can not stay away any longer. I must go." Stepping outside, Dante's brother flared up in icy blue flames. Just like that, he turned into a full demon. He blasted up into the sky, making the ground burn a bit below him.

- To Be Continued ❄❄