🌹Show Me Your Motivation Part 2🌹

Rolling out of bed, I shuffled to the shower to clean whatever demonic blood I had left on me.

I didn't feel sick anymore, but my eye wound was taking its sweet time healing. It looked a bit less gross, I was slightly able to open my eye. Once I was cleaned up I put my long hair up in a very high samurai like ponytail ( Sorry if you don't have long hair like me, you can think of something else if you don't want that) and if Vergil is being a dummy, I can just hit him in the face with my hair. That will get his attention. I giggled to myself.

I made my way to the kitchen, not noticing or caring at the moment that Vergil was standing in the hall looking at me I walked by.

"Training starts." His voice said to me. 'Pft.' I said not answering as I walked by him. Vergil looked up in shock.' Did she just ignore me?!'

"I Said training starts in the mornings." He repeated, I was already halfway down the hall.

"Not Until I have TEA!" I shout, still not caring. Vergil freezes in place, my voice was so cold. He did not like that feeling. 'Ugh...what have I done.' Vergil quietly followed after me, making sure I didn't burn his home down.

I made my tea, and was now currently sitting at the table munching on some toast. Vergil walked in a bit after me and hung around the corner sipping his tea. "After..tea.., we train." His voice rang. I almost sighed when his voice caught me off. "No sighing young lady, this is for you're own good. You will train because I do not want to see your blood spilling the way you face another demon, got it?" He was so..stern with his words, a chill hit me. 'Geese...grumpy..much.'

I nod my head slowly. "Good, seeing you are done now. Let's go." He said not giving me a choice in the matter. I was about to walk past Vergil who was next to the wall. When he pulled his yamato out and blocked the doorway with it. I held my hands up seeing the dull side of his blade blocking me. "Not so fast." He shoved my katana into my hands. "You need this." 

"Y-yes." Was all I could say, not having a choice. Vergil dropped it into my hand, and only then he pulled yamato away from me and sheathed it. For a second there I thought he might of been thinking to scare me with his yamato, not so much as cut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( In The Training Room)

Vergil had a training room he set up for a long while now. About an hour has passed since we started sparing with me.

"Again!" Vergil spoke to me in a loud voice. I had no choice but to follow his orders right now, or he would plow right into me. Currently, we were doping dogging training, each time he came at me with his sheathed yamato, I was to duck or move away from his attack. If I didn't he would slightly hit me with the hilt of the sword, telling me to pay attention.

"Once more NOW!" He charged at me, while I was backed up into the wall. I quickly ducked, only to have my long samurai ponytail flick up and slap him in the face. He let out an awkward grumble in surprise. I thought I was free and tried to run away. That did not work the way I hope, because the second he sensed me trying to flee. He stuck his foot out, making me trip.

"W-wah!" I fly forward, for a moment my knees collided with my ground, but I quickly picked myself up and turned around. Just inside to have him come flying at me once again, that wasn't all though he suddenly teleported from my view. Every time he did this it made my blood run cold. 'Where the hell is he?!' I glared.

"Heh, think you could sense me that easy?" Suddenly he appeared at my side and shoved the hilt on hiss word into me. Pushing me over. I crash onto the ground in shock. It wasn't really painful, he didn't put that much force into it. Just a light sting.