Passing Storm

Currently, Nero was treating my eye wound a bit. I could see from my eyes, but it was bleeding around my eye.

"Well, that should do it. My stupid father really should be more careful."

"So..are you going on any missions?" I asked.

The white-haired boy looked at me. "Well, tomorrow It's possible I'll have another small job, so we would take Nico's van. Are you sure you want to come though?"

"I might."

"Hmm.., okay do you want a drink or food? I have tea, that's what you like right?" I nod my head.

"In about two weeks, Dante and you were going to go on a hunting trip. Hopefully, it goes well." I almost forgot about that trip. So much happened in a short time.

I suddenly heard the tapping of strong rain on the window. I looked outside. "Rain." I mumbled. Part of me laughed a bit about Vergil getting so worked up, that it caused the storm.

There was a bright flash of lightning. Nero and I looked at each other. The power just about flickered.

"Wow...your dad is pissed.." I joked. "Taha...! good, he messed with you enough." Nero laughed at my joke. Truthfully he did want his dad to feel what it was like to lose someone like ____.

"Well, do you want any food? Before our power flees." "..well, since you offered. Do you maybe have soup?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just finished gulping down my warm soup Nero put together. There was one more loud roar of thunder.

"EEp!" Suddenly the power went out. The room went totally black. "Ouch!" *Thud* Nero cried out as he stubbed his toe in the dark.

"Y-you okay there??" I called into the darkness. I see my phone light up. the brightness being cracked to max began to burn my eyes out. I frantically turned down the light. "Aha kinda. I was just cleaning up, and walked into the wall."

I held back a laugh. Nero was so chill, and closer to my age. I was older than him though. (If you are not older than Nero, just think of something else XD )

I turned my attention back to my phone.

Dante: H-hey! id your POWER go out TOO?! 

A frantic Dante using caps blasted me a text. Reader/Me: Actually yes

Dante: Great..., now I can't flush the toilet. That was weird, but okay that was Dante for you.

Reader/Me: Just use your phone's light.

"So..___, I have your room set up. Seeing as we lost light. You can sleep." Nero stumbled through the darkness. "Sleep sounds..good actually." We slowly made our way to our bedrooms.

The storm roared all night. It caused me to shut the curtains completely from the blinding lightning. "If it is you Vergil, chill man. You are making a scene." I whispered in the darkness.

Nero scooted into his room. He said if I needed anything, just wake him up. I didn't want to wake him up unless it was absolutely necessary.

Dante's name popped back up on my phone. Dante: Well goodnight! 

Dante was always looking out for me, he was a funny man. I tried to make myself comfortable on the bed to sleep. I thought I was going to sleep peacefully, boy was I wrong.

- To Be Continued ⚡