AI co-write: Hidden Guilt -Alt acc-

Alt Acc Fanfic: 

📖Description📖

Peso, the Octonauts' medic, is 'killed' in a tragic accident, and Barnacles, the captain, blames himself. Kwazii and Dashi, two of the crew members, are harsh in their judgment, and Barnacles feels guilty for what happened. A month later, Peso is found to be alive, but he had to stay hidden for some reason. Even with Peso back, Barnacles still feels guilty and becomes distant from his crew, eventually running off. Can the Octonauts help their captain? Or will he forever be distant?

💖ships💖

Kwazii X barnacles  

⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

One day, Barnacles and Peso were on a Mission, the mission was going smoothly, Nothing bad seemed like it was going to happen....

The calm sea belied the danger lurking beneath. Barnacles and Peso, aboard the Gup-A, were charting a new underwater cave system, their sonar pings echoing through the dark corridors. Peso was documenting the marine life, his voice filled with excitement at every new discovery.

Suddenly, a violent current swept through the cave, stirring up sediment and obscuring vision. "Barnacles, watch out!" Peso shouted, but it was too late. A hidden rock formation, now a deadly projectile, hurtled towards them.

Barnacles acted instinctively, steering away, but the rock grazed the side of the Gup, the impact throwing Peso against the wall. The medic lay motionless, his flipper at an unnatural angle.